aberdeen-music

Axis Double Pedal

bostaph

For sale is my beloved Axis A Longboards Double pedal in a lovely shade of silver.DSC00047.jpg

I've only owned it for 6-7 weeks and in that time played it for less than an hour. But after the brief use i have had of it I would conclude i really dont like the action of it at all!

I'm gonna be sticking with the cobra until I can find a newer more suitable pedal, it all comes down to my drumming style not clicking with it! Didnt expect to be able to use the pedal but I thought i'd give it a try anyway.

If your interested I will let it go pretty much brand new for the lowly sum of 350o.n.o

If you know these pedals you will also know they go for considerably more than this and also there is no UK distributor as yet so pretty awkward to get hold of from the states - I had to pay almost 200 in import tax and duty so you will have saved yourself a fortune!

Go on make yourself a happy wee drummer for crimbo and buy the speed pedal of choice.

PM me if serious only!

• 3 weeks later...
For sale is my beloved Axis A Longboards Double pedal in a lovely shade of silver.DSC00047.jpg

I've only owned it for 6-7 weeks and in that time played it for less than an hour. But after the brief use i have had of it I would conclude i really dont like the action of it at all!

I'm gonna be sticking with the cobra until I can find a newer more suitable pedal, it all comes down to my drumming style not clicking with it! Didnt expect to be able to use the pedal but I thought i'd give it a try anyway.

If your interested I will let it go pretty much brand new for the lowly sum of 350o.n.o

If you know these pedals you will also know they go for considerably more than this and also there is no UK distributor as yet so pretty awkward to get hold of from the states - I had to pay almost 200 in import tax and duty so you will have saved yourself a fortune!

Go on make yourself a happy wee drummer for crimbo and buy the speed pedal of choice.

PM me if serious only!

Have you tried out different beaters?

I very nearly sold my Eliminator pedals recently because like you, I didnt feel they suited my playing, but after experimenting with some heavier beaters, and by adjusting the beater position and spring tension the pedal felt perfect.

If not, I strongly advise you to try this....it can make a world of difference!

Cheers

Neil

• 1 year later...

PM me if serious only!

a long shot but do you still have those pedals?

i'm VERY interested in buying

cheers

Ray

HAKEN

HAKEN on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

• 2 months later...