aberdeen-music

Peter Dow v. Harlaw Academy on youtube

french_disko

In all seriousness, i think the bloke an accident waiting to happen. I can imagine some hungerford style event and afterwards when dow's widely accepted lunacy is talked about on tv viewers will be thinking... And why did noone take a closer look at him before it was too late. He's been allowed to live on benefits for years pl

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Sorry sendin via mobile, and it limits message length. But basically, this bloke has spent ten useless years venturing further up his idiotic arse and now views the outside world as largely his enemy. Not someone i want getting pissed off with a local school

I've often thought the same about this cretin. I've known about him since he first went over the edge when he failed his degree at Aberdeen Uni. There's definitely parallels between him and Thomas Hamilton, and that alone should be enough to worry people...

:up:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate this thread because it just exhibits quite typical aberdonian/north-east peoples propensity to laugh at mentalists in order to make themselves feel part of whatever bigoted collective gang they imagine "society" to consist of.

The guy is clearly unhinged, as far as im concerned the lot of you may aswell be kicking a quadraplegic whos been spilled out of his wheelchair. Grow the fuck up, you're all arseholes.

I hate this thread because it just exhibits quite typical aberdonian/north-east peoples propensity to laugh at mentalists in order to make themselves feel part of whatever bigoted collective gang they imagine "society" to consist of.

The guy is clearly unhinged, as far as im concerned the lot of you may aswell be kicking a quadraplegic whos been spilled out of his wheelchair. Grow the fuck up, you're all arseholes.

yeah anyway.

Guest Steven Dedalus
I take it you didn't receive any Valentine's day cards then?
Good to see as the admin of the site you're not above a low blow like that.

You didn't, did you?

If I'd known, I would have sent you one.

Here's a belated one:

btriceratopsbu9.jpg

He's not mentally ill, he's just a cunt.