aberdeen-music

Peter Dow v. Harlaw Academy on youtube

french_disko

Looking for a woman

"My woman's daughters would be particularly welcome but I won't allow a woman's teenage or older sons to move in with me as I don't want to have to deal with testosterone-fuelled conflicts with rival young men in my own household."

"Trying for children: I'd like to try for my first baby right away. So I'd advise my woman to be as sure as she can be that I'm right for her before she moves in. When my lady moves in, I'll be expecting to have sex with her with no contraception. At my age, I have no time to waste before getting my family started."

o_O

"Trying for children: I'd like to try for my first baby right away. So I'd advise my woman to be as sure as she can be that I'm right for her before she moves in. When my lady moves in, I'll be expecting to have sex with her with no contraception. At my age, I have no time to waste before getting my family started."

o_O

I remember we had a look at this in my work about 3 or 4 years ago.

Which leads me to a couple of conclusions -

1. None of the women here were tempted by a life of luxury on benefits and servitude to Mr Dow.

2. The poor guy hasn't had a shag in fucking ages.

I'd hazard a guess that point 2 doesn't help his mental state any.

that is actually well funny.

what does this dude do when he is not filming miss-behaved little brats?

You often see him about town in in his home-made "Standard Bearer" uniform, with a wheelie-board, pontificating about his twisted version of nationalism.

Out of uniform, he can occasionally be found chatting to strangers in certain Belmont St bars. In that mode, he can be quite civilised. Just don't get him on to the subject of politics or royalty!

o_O

How could any woman turn down a chat up line like this?

"I live off welfare and have done for years - it is a reliable' date=' though low, income which increases to a couple's allowance if I can find a partner who is habitually resident in the UK"

"Of course, welfare here does pay extra for children and so I can afford to bring up kids no problem."[/quote']

Come be my lover so I can get more benefits.

And speak about hopeful:

"I am not adverse to introducing a bit of polygamy (polygyny) into my life' date=' so if, say, sisters, women friends or bisexual women partners wanted to share me and for us all to live together as one happy family, then I'd be all for that. One woman at a time is enough to keep me happy but I'd also be happy to live with and take on more than one woman at a time, so long as I didn't have to share the women under my roof with any other man"[/quote']

No self-respecting woman is attracted to purple paisley-pattern y-fronts & a string vest nowadays.

But I had the matching guitar and everything.

169677645_f20aea1266.jpg

*realises that Bigsby's revenge will be swift & merciless......worries*

I'm reminded of that old Klingon proverb... "Revenge is a dish best served cold." ;)