aberdeen-music

[GIG] Charlottefield + PVH + Shutter @ The Tunnels

Last night was really good,shame people left towards the end and missed charlottefield.

Shutter were good but they didnt keep me captivated like post rock should

PVH-Probaly the best set I have seen from them,although i prefer seeing them in smaller places,just personal preference.Couldnt hear the keys sometimes but that was probaly due to standing position.

Charlottefield were amazing,not as amazing i thought they would be be but still prett amazing.My only problem was that I only recognized one song,dont think they played anything from last album(I may be wrong).

Did PVH play a full set? It seemed a bit short.

It was about 20 mins long, 10 mins less than normal i guess, we decided to play a set that we enjoy playing and i think it flowed quite nicely, even though i had the most mistake riddled set i have ever played, haha.

Thanks for everyone who did make an effort to come out, really appreciate it. I dont think anyone who stuck about for Charlottefield would be dissapointed they stayed, simply sumblime, a real lesson on being a totally together band.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...