aberdeen-music

Idlewild @ Moshulu

Rob

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idol_wild

I suggest the gig is 14+ and they use different coloured wristbands or something so that any under 18s can be detected once the club night begins.

Idlewild have quite a legion of younger fans. It'd be unfair if they had to miss out.

Stars. :'(

Star's is over 18 as well? That's gash. I'm 22, but if I were 18 i would be totally devestated. It's bad enough having to go to Glasgow to see halfway decent touring bands...and when someone finally starts getting acts of a higher calibre to Aberdeen they're 18+ gigs? That's taking someone's biscuit. I've been tossed out of clubs after gigs before when I was under 18, and not been bothered by it.

It's a shame that loads of fans seem like they're gonna miss out because of 'hassle'

Guest idol_wild
Idlewild!

Yet another band that should be bigger than they are!

I dunno. They've made it pretty big in my eyes. I'm sure none of them are short of a bob or two.

I first saw them in 1998 at Glow 303, and since then I've seen them around 10-15 times, in venues of varying sizes, and they've sold out every single show.

I'd say they're a pretty big band.

I agree with letting the younger folks in as Idlewild were one of the first bands to get me listening to music with passion when I was much younger than 18.

Totally agree here. Idlewild helped me discover music, this was when I was about 14, people this age should be given this oportunity to see them.

Thought they were amazing at the Music Hall, can't wait for 29th now.

:)

• 2 weeks later...