aberdeen-music

Strangest thing someone hasever said to you?

Hog

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha' date=' Paulcoconutass on Friday "you have fantastic tits" - slightly random and very out of the blue!

so what? .......you dont have good tits??

i have a probably not genuine pic suggesting otherwise :D[/quote']

It is NOT genuine but i was kinda convinced it was for a bit to be honest..... but i was reassured by the person who started it all that it is not

Some guy asked me if I was Australian because apparently I didn't make a gin and tonic the way he liked it. He told me I looked really sullen and pissed off. Then he gave me a fiver tip.

Hmm.

I remember my boyfriend muttering something about having a chicken that had no bones one night when he was asleep.

It sounds rather suspect to you guys no doubt, but it was really sweet at the time :O

some idiot i used to know once tried to convince me she had invisible braces she didn't want me to see because she'd be embarrased. a complete lie. she also tried to convince the whole of her art class she was born a man, and had an operation. unfortunately, it wasn't a humour transplant.

i also eat the hairy kiwi skins. yum.

I was walking home from work one day last month' date=' when a drunken old man crumbled out of Wilsons Bar and said:

"Look, I don't mean to be rude sir, but my cat is stuck and I need 50p"[/quote']

i hail ye. sniff ( i don't know how i got hat funny 's'.. drunken fumble) sniff.. i smell theeee's armpits (oxters) yum.

Guest RockMonkey

Outside the Lemon Tree:

"Do you know, in a certain light you look like John Pertwee?"

In Old Drakes:

"Your music's not real music. Not like Britney Spears"

aah yuss' date=' my tutor does that. It's apparently really good for you.. I'm too scared to try it though heh[/quote']

it's good 'ruffiage', it cleanses the insides by givin your oesophagus and bowels a good ol exfoliation. it is also a good source of fibre. yusss. but it feels a bit weird to eat furry skin :p