aberdeen-music

Strangest thing someone hasever said to you?

Hog

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had alot of strange friends in my time, to quote a few

"pigeons are spies i tell you! Look its watching us!"

One talking about a female and male that we know "she looks like a man, and he looks like a girl, the perfect couple! THe lesbian and the twig" was funny at the time

erm i have loads but its too early to think of any more

My mum keeps telling me to go blonde i think thats weird!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

An ex actually said "well, if you don't know WHY I'm annoyed at you, I'm certainly not going to tell you." Yes, she actually said it! So, a few weeks later when I staggered home pissed she asked where I'd been so my slurred response was "Well, if you don't know WHERE I've been until this time, I'm certainly not going to tell you." We split up. Fucking punk power.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't recall what the Spanish was... but it translated to...

"Your mother is a fish, I have oranges on my head *shakes fist at the sky and starts to speak English again* Come on Son!!!! *looks back at me* I've always wanted to piss off a multi-storey carpark"

By the wonderful j.turgenev

My freen had that shouted at him by a homeless person as well! Must be a regular thang on the streets or summat!

Even though my hair's blackish my beard comes in quite gingery and Kieran at work asked if I dyed my beard that colour. Surely no one man goes ginger by choice? :p

[no offence intended my lovely ginger co-forumers]

walking to a camping spot, through a farm and lots of feilds filled with sheep pigs horses and COWs.

the COWs are moooooo'ing

friend - "Who's that blowing in a bottle? And how are they getting it to make so much noise? It's so loud!"

:laughing:

Father...."he's as thick as a short plank of wood!"

• 1 year later...

Haha, Paulcoconutass on Friday "you have fantastic tits" - slightly random and very out of the blue!

All the stuff that Haigyman has said in my gallery

A friend of a friend once said "i'm sorry, i've been wanting to do this all evening" he then proceeded to put my hair in his mouth for a while.

My friend today suggested that he wants to sell my hair, i think it was a typo and was supposed to be "smell"

When I was little my brother told me that at birth men and women were the same and their sex wasn't decided until the appropriate parts were removed. Then these parts were used by furniture companies to make the knobs and handles and whatnot.. I believed him for a long time :moody:

When I was little my brother told me that at birth men and women were the same and their sex wasn't decided until the appropriate parts were removed. Then these parts were used by furniture companies to make the knobs and handles and whatnot.. I believed him for a long time :moody:

Now that is cute!

I'm sure my brother convinced me of all sorts when i was little

My friends little sister used to think that if you touched your belly button, a baby would come out and she got really worried about what would happen if you were sitting on the toilet and accidently touched it...

At the end of last year I phoned up a wifie who interviewed me for a career job to inform her that I was rejecting their offer and accepting another one. I wanted to leave it on good terms and so, you could imagine my surprise when I was told that I had 'wonderful sparkling eyes' that were 'full of life'! Complimentary, but very strange all the same!!!!

Another one, you get the best one-liners in local football I find. I was playing football up in Peterhead years ago, when this big ginger loon, shouts at me fae the sidelines:

"Hoy! Number two! Is that a nose or a pool cue?"

To which I politely replied:

"A pool cue. But at least I've nae got ginger pubes!"