aberdeen-music

skate

framheim

I wanted to like it but couldn't. I had the same problem with this as I did with the very first fight night, in that the controls are too imprisise.

but isn't that more realistic though? i love the control system and once you get used to them it's dead easy to flow your tricks(well, sometimes. i always bail cause i'm crap).

If I wanted to put that much effort in I would be just as well skateboarding!

i'm 27 years old and overweight with no sense of balance, why would i want to try skateboarding in real life if i can play it at home on my couch? :) it would be madness.

i did have a skateboard when i was a kid but i was shitter than shit at it. and it was one of those chunky dayglo ones that you got from argos.

i'm 27 years old and overweight with no sense of balance, why would i want to try skateboarding in real life if i can play it at home on my couch? :) it would be madness.

i did have a skateboard when i was a kid but i was shitter than shit at it. and it was one of those chunky dayglo ones that you got from argos.

I'l top that. 29 overweight and no balance!!! hehe:up:

Anyone remember Thrasher: Skate and Destroy for the Playstation. I fucking loved that game for more than Tony Hawk's, just felt more real; hence why I really want to try Skate.

thrasher was and still is brilliant and as for skate i liked it alot but i completed the entire game in like 2 days. still id reccomend you get it cause its a major breath of fresh air from tonys cock pro rapist.

proving ground trailer= laughter

thrasher was and still is brilliant and as for skate i liked it alot but i completed the entire game in like 2 days. still id reccomend you get it cause its a major breath of fresh air from tonys cock pro rapist.

proving ground trailer= laughter

I liked the 3rd Hawk game the most. Thrasher was ace too.

Just played both the new Hawk demo and Skate 2 minutes ago - Skate>Hawk.