aberdeen-music

AtomWeb v3.01

Mac Atom

Originally posted by angie:

where's all the other photos? p.s. it's ace! ;)

What other photos?

if you mean from the blaze gig, we had 3 people all taking photos on digital cameras, which amounted to about 250 photos i think? (i could be utterly over exaggurating there, it was def more than 100 tho) now, i dont think anyone who is ok in the head would really be intrested in trolling through 100+ photos from one 25 minute set (and lets be honest, a bunch of photos that look about the same as each of the other 15ish galleries), so i generally try and narrow them down to about 25 max, they are a total webspace killer.

oh and re:the blaze photos, i still dont know who the guy in the last photo is, a friend of mac's, the photo was just too good to leave out tho!

Cheers for the feedback thus far guys, hopefully i'll be starting on some kind of slideshow for the photos soon, to make them easier to view. Does anyone have any other suggestions? any will be welcome, as the site is really due a re-haul with the approaching CD launch. So make your voice heard!!!

Oh and i was thinking about some kinda area for you guys in the Interactive section, its been there for months called Children of the Atom, but with nothing in it, was just wanting to put a gallery of you guys or something anything fan-related really, please gimmie some ideas if you have any, coz i'll probably end up pulling it down otherwise.

Oh yeah, and sorry that i still can't get the site to work on MoZilla or Macs, really, god knows still having nightmares about that!

Sorry, ranting, but yeah, thank you for the support, and please gimmie any ideas you may have!

Cheers

Rass

Originally posted by Rass:

What other photos?

if you mean from the blaze gig, we had 3 people all taking photos on digital cameras, which amounted to about 250 photos i think? (i could be utterly over exaggurating there, it was def more than 100 tho) now, i dont think anyone who is ok in the head would really be intrested in trolling through 100+ photos from one 25 minute set (and lets be honest, a bunch of photos that look about the same as each of the other 15ish galleries), so i generally try and narrow them down to about 25 max, they are a total webspace killer.

noooooo, i meant the halloween ones n that, black atom thru the ages! whatta rant for nothing! ;)

Originally posted by angie:

noooooo, i meant the halloween ones n that, black atom thru the ages! whatta rant for nothing! ;)

They are where they've always been (i hope so anyway!), it'll be getting re-orgnised soonish so they're all in the same place

Live Photos= Music>Gig Archive

Posed embarassing types= Band>Photos