aberdeen-music

Stupid scary things

Guest Neutral

Guest Neutral

I just hit a seagull whilst going full pelt down schoolhill on my mountain bike, stupid thing flew right in front of me at the crossing beside BK, bird shit all up my leg, then i kept going and was pursued by 2 of them

CULL

seagulls must be destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twice a year they mate on the roofs in my street, the street is a line of 3 story flats and provides optimal protection for their young but the bastards still swoop at you if you walk on the side of the road their bloody young are nesting on.

cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the council did train up some sort of hawk that was released every tuesday morning in torry to hunt seagulls and there was a difference in the area with the seagull, but then the stupid hawk went and ate a dead seagull, got a disease and died. They forgot to train it not to eat them arghhh!!!!!! dunno why they don't do the same again

May I point everyone in the direction of this thread: http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/general-discussion/36861-seagull-attack.html

Yeah I was just about to say there was already a big thread about this. Some very interesting points having been raised and all. Read it!

Animals are rad. Humans just kinda fuck everything up

I find seagulls scary. They could totally batter me to death. I think we need to know our role in the natural scheme of things!