aberdeen-music

45 A-Side Records

Sam 45

Guest Steven Dedalus

You've got me on the bit about the recording medium, actually. We never use cassettes for duplication, but for recording puropses: they are super-fine.

Sadly, you've also got me on the bit about DAT being digital. (the secret is in the name, Steven.)

So, I shall retire to the studio, still recording on cassette (and DAT and Minidisc, and digital, for that matter) and lick my wounds.

Defeated and pathetic, like some kind of Peter Lorre character.

Guest bluesxman

If anyone is interested in purchasing cassettes I have shitloads by numerous bands that I have now duplicated on CD - examples being Dinosaur Jr, The Cure, The Smiths, Joy Division and lots more, if any interest I will go through them and list....

If anyone is interested in purchasing cassettes I have shitloads by numerous bands that I have now duplicated on CD - examples being Dinosaur Jr, The Cure, The Smiths, Joy Division and lots more, if any interest I will go through them and list....

Let me know first! I'd take the Dino Jr. and Joy Division ones off you for sure.