aberdeen-music

Tickets Wanted for Joseph Tonite (Monday 29th)

Diesel

This is a long shot, but owing to a monumental screw-up, my wife and I are ticketless for the opening night of Joseph and His Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat tonight (Monday 29th).

Normally, I'd rather spend two hours in the dentist's chair, but our daughter is in the show.

So does anyone have a pair of tickets that they'd care to sell me?

Thanks in advance.

If you know any students/ concessions/ theatre club members you may still be able to get stand-by tickets, usually 5 each. They keep around 40 per show. I'm not entirely sure if these apply to everyone but it's worth a shot.

Good luck!

Hi - many thanks for the tip :kiss: but unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm not a student and am not a member of any such clubs. Think I might join one though!

Surely they'd give you some tickets if your daughter is in it? Or at the very least, sell you some?

The whole week is a sell-out and there are no concessions. She got drafted in late to boost the singers, so we had no time to organise 1st-night tickets - we don't even get backstage.

We have some for Thursday, which is great, but it would have been nice to have been there for the opener.