aberdeen-music

there's a slot going....

The Ghost Of Fudge

I know this isn't probably the most appealing option but my bass player and I (Lead singer/guitar) could do a sort of an acoustic set (the other guitarist and drummer can't make it). We'll still keep it relatively upbeat and lively as we're a relatively upbeat rock band anyway.

Let us know either way

Simon (Red Mongoose)

MySpace.com - Red Mongoose - Aberdeen, UK - Blues / Rock / Classic Rock - www.myspace.com/redmongooseband

That should be fine and I take it that it means we're on first? What time do you want us down for soundcheck? It will just be one vocal, acoustic guitar and bass. Also how much is the gig for the punters as we may be able to get a few folk down.

Sorry for all the questions

Simon

the gig's on saturday. this saturday. the 3rd november.

there's no soundcheck, just a quick linecheck before you play. you're onstage 9ish for about half an hour. head down to the bar about 6ish if you can, and say hi.

all you need is instruments, all amps etc provided...

cauzeneffect are on at 10, onion terror are on at 11.

door tax is 3 all night.

cool?

Fantastic, if you can put on the door RED MONGOOSE (Acoustic) or RED MONGOOSE (unplugged) just as to not confuse people. But if not then it's okay.

Also is it an over 18s gig? I don't think we have that many underager fans since the end of summer but just in case we do I'll let them know the score.

Thanks again man

Simon