aberdeen-music

Ghosts / Paranormal thread

Guest idol_wild

when i stayed at my mates house a few times, we stayed up late and played x box etc, we always heard noises down stairs sounded like footsteps, somtimes it sounded like someone coming up the stairs. it really scared the shit out of me. well one night he had his neices staying a 2 year old and 4 year old. so they stayed up a bit later with us too we heard the foot steps again so i went to look because i thought id be manly plus i needed a piss. as i looked there was no one there. i came back upstairs and suddenly the lights went off. by this stage by fuck i was shitting it. the dogs were barking the kids were crying my mate was under his covers. yet again i was the one too look. i got to the bottom of the stairs and the lights came on, maybe it was just my fat ass bouncing on the floor. so i came back up stairs and then the kids say when i left a women followed me down stairs. wow id not ran under the covers fast enough. turns out a family has gased their selves in that house in the 50's or sumthin 

4416673228_a2f3d48814.jpg

I bump an old thread and you lot have a go at me and close the thread. You bump a thread and you get to add a meme. #unfair

I have something to add the boarding school I used to go to was in a really old building called Falkland House and apparently it was haunted although I never seen anything.

EDIT - Peter Dow (Now Peter Dow will have a look at this thread because he is now tagged in it) no need to thank me

bad-post--large-msg-116900396656.jpg

I don't think I've got anything to add that I haven't already said.

My mum saw her granda?
I saw a little girl in my old flat?

Are we allowed to post creepypasta here? Some of it, although not true, can be really good. I love a good read on /x/ or the creepypasta wiki. Scares the shit out of me though.

Few years ago me and my ex were sitting in my living room watching TV. On the coffee table in front of us there was a lighty-up toy star thing. We're just watching telly and we hear a scraping noise coming from the coffee table, glance over and the fucking star is moving across the table by itself. Must have moved 4-5 inches in a couple of seconds, then just stopped. Really cannot explain that. We used to hear weird noises in that room quite a lot but that was the freakiest.

Guest Young Adolesent

Made me giggle.

basicly the main reason for going down the second time was because my mates hot sister came in the room so i was manly and did the deed

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I came across this thread while searching for answers to a Ghost Story I was told today by a woman I work with:

For a while she lived in Torry (Aberdeen) & said one night herself & a few friends went to St. Finnicks Graveyard to see if the ghost of a headless Child who rides a small bike was true. She said her dog was constantly growling & that her son heard a strange sound coming from the hill nearby. She said when they all looked round that there was a small bike with a headless child on it approaching them. Apparently the story & apparition is well know & often seen in that area. Can anyone elaborate on this please? She said it is still one of the scariest things that has happened to her. 

yass! ghost stories are awesome.

I seen one as a kid, i was riding my bike in the playpark next to the old Westhill Schoolhouse, looked up and seen a massive black shadow in the window, looked again and it was Outside the fuckin window, then i shit myself so much that i crashed my bike into a climbing frame, got up and legged it home scared and bleeding haha

also, Did a Ouija Board at a house party once, we asked if 'the spirit' meant harm to anyone and the oracle spelled out GAV, the next day my pal GAv snapped him arm and had to have a massive operation to fix it.. It could definitely be a coincidence cos skateboarding while still bucky fucked is never a good idea haha