aberdeen-music

open minded musicians wanted

marie-leah

Well my boyfriend and I have talked and talked about posting to try and set up a new band after my last brain child tragicly died a death.

Basicly Im looking for musicains with an open mind (Im an design student and music theatre student so needless to say Im not keen on conforming with the local scene too much...)

It would be nice to see more girl musicians seeing as last few bands Ive set up Ive been the only girl or rather the only girl who wasnt there for display purposes only. Men feel free to audition too this is just a kinda callout wondering if there are any females out there.

Sorry Im rambling again....

Idealy we are looking for a small group of people to form this band as we have discovered having high numbers of memebers is a nightmare! I personally am a vocalist. But I wouldnt mind having an extra vocalist to bounce off of providing they are powerful enough vocally. My boyfriend is a guitarist. We are have both obtained grades in our instrument and both seeking diploma status in them. (Well i currently am heading for my ALCM in Janurary where as he is waiting till the next sitting.)

what we would like idealy is a bass player and a drummer but we are willing to hear any sort of instrument as we are as of yet not swayed into a singular style so anyone feel free to contact. Keyboarists, violinists (ooo actully violin would sound beautiful with him on accoustic guitar... sorry Im putting in my bit again lol) ect ect ect

yours

Marie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Still looking for a drummer

Are you looking for a drummer? open for any styles, been doing it for 8 years, lessons and grades through out. Got a knack with listening to music and replicating it with style. Check my facebook for vids, poor sound but gives the idea, only brief samples tons more to give!

Are you looking for a drummer? open for any styles, been doing it for 8 years, lessons and grades through out. Got a knack with listening to music and replicating it with style. Check my facebook for vids, poor sound but gives the idea, only brief samples tons more to give!

Sounds great. Unfortunatly Im not a facebook memeber. But would be intreested in jamming sometime if your up for it. Just message me and let me know whens best for you and we can arrange something.

yours,

Marie and Ben