aberdeen-music

XBOX 360 Premium under 200

Chris

you don't want forza 2, you want pgr4 instead. you could check out the trade in value of forza and smackdown as that could be useful for picking up extra games.

game do credit now as well.

I WANT Halo 3, but I'm willing to wait and go for value for money if I have to.

Where can I check trade in value? Anywhere online or do I have to go into Game and ask?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually looking at play Forza 2 is pretty cheap and there's a new smackdown out next month. So it maybe isn't such a good deal.

Perhaps I'll just go for the play deal. It's not as though I have much time to play more than 1 game just now anyway and I've got PC games to finish as well...

Assassin's Creed as well, just watched a trailer for that and started drooling. Saw a video of Ace Combat 6 too, it looks pretty good. 16 player online dogfights :up:

yea i'm downloading the ace combat demo right now cause i just read the review in the xbox magazine. looks ace. i love the fact you download demos, i've been playing the fifa and pro evo ones a lot to work out which one i want(still can't decide but fifa's on offer so it'll probably be that one).

• 2 weeks later...
Whats the difference between xbox360 arcade, premium etc....would it just be a case of connecting the console to my tv and being able to go online thro my bt home hub? Im a bit shit when it comes to all this, the snes was so much easier.

Premium comes with 20g hard drive and wireless pads as standard.

Elite is black, comes with wireless pads and 120g hard drive

Arcade I'm not too sure on but I think it's maybe only a memory card and no hard drive. Not too sure about the pads.

If you want to put it through your homehub you will need to buy a wireless adaptor which slots into the back of your 360 and a suscription to Xbox live. A year is about 40 (get it cheaper if you shop about online). The wireless adaptor clocks in at about 59.99.

Premium comes with 20g hard drive and wireless pads as standard.

Elite is black, comes with wireless pads and 120g hard drive

Arcade I'm not too sure on but I think it's maybe only a memory card and no hard drive. Not too sure about the pads.

Arcade only has a 256Mb memory card. So wont get much saved onto that really. Basically you need to get a hard drive as well. Comes with 5 free arcade games you would normally need to buy with microsoft points. None of the free games are amazing, although Uno is pretty good.

Oh, and it has one wireless controller.

If you want to put it through your homehub you will need to buy a wireless adaptor which slots into the back of your 360 and a suscription to Xbox live. A year is about 40 (get it cheaper if you shop about online). The wireless adaptor clocks in at about 59.99.

You can plug the xbox into the homehub using a standard ethernet cable, much cheaper than forking out 60 for a wireless adapter that should only cost about 15.

Also you only need the Gold subscription to xbox live to play games against others online. You can still use the marketplace with the free Silver subscription you get automatically. You'll also receive a month's trial for Gold when you activate your silver subscription.