aberdeen-music

radiohead are rubbish

Stripey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit, this thread has made me realise im a ned, as well as a soccer casual (well a wannabe) and basically the only cds i must own are Oasis ones and the stone roses debut. :( i'm also an idiot who cant figure out how to download an album who votes bnp and reads the daily mail. this website is so full of fucking bullshit sometimes, fucking wankers...giles walker i think your alright but really, get your head out of your arse. if you believe what you write then i really do pity you and your delusions.

still at least im not a rubbish whiney tosser unlike all the Radiohead fans.

I hate Oasis more than Radiohead.

Oasis fans to me are neddy, wannabe mod/football casual minks with a basic grasp of the english language.

And they probably vote bnp

And read the daily mail

I reckon the only reason Oasis are so rich is because their fans are too stupid to figure out how to download their albums.

I also hate Quavers, i nearly choked on one once.

You can also say that things about people that listen to dance music. Doesn't mean it's true.

They are overrated. I've heard all their albums, and have yet to identify a single original idea or concept in their craft. They have a few nice tunes, but they can most charitably be described as entry-level avant garde in an indie friendly suit.

they are/were (talking about the bends here, only album i have) a rock band, but a good one i think. johnny greenwoods guitar playing on that album was pretty inventive

Jeez, fancy keeping it simple and merely referring to the actual music for once? Besides, the Warp back catalogue is hardly top-secret.

tell that to people that only think "guitar music" is the only type of music to be made....you'd be surprised!

I said I liked their sounds too....(that's "music" as well as "how it sounds")...

(nothing quite like being taken out of context...ever fancied a job with the BBC?)

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i hate 'jazz' or 'soul' covers of pop or rock songs. i will torture anybody who assists in the production, performance or recording of one. i will slit mark ronson's throat with a butter knife.

Guest Giles Walker

Christ guys you're all turning into a bunch of whiny tossers, chill out for heaven's sake.

Just for the record, i don't like Oasis but i don't really think that all their fans are monosyllabic, bnp voting, morons.

I was merely trying to elicit some sort of response by typing the most prejudice, one sided arguement for disliking them.

Please don't let me ruin your enjoyment of music wth my pisstaking, it's only a servng suggestion you know.

No offence but if everyone who has said they were watching that show was really there it would have been mobbed.

So i'm afraid your going to have to forgive me if i have my suspicions regarding this gig.

I was there - dragged myself out of the front after watching Teenage Fanclub and propped myself up against the barrier around Shadow before fighting my way back down the front for Radiohead.

No offence, but I didn't see you there* - and it's not as though there were a lot of people round about was there? :)

* The fact I haven't a clue of what you look like is incidental.

I was at the gig at AECC. Still have the ticket to prove it! I like early Radiohead stuff although it's been a while since i cracked open the cd's, OK Computer was the last i bought by them. Like Mr Cobra Kai i feel they have there heads firmly stuck up there own arses. Saying that though, the free/donation idea for the new one is a good een.

Quite how Oasis got dragged into this thread is a mystery but for the record... i think they are utter PISH.

I like what i like and that's WHITE, WHITE, WHITE!!!

Bazz