aberdeen-music

The Orange Box.

Teabags

Portal - Fucking brilliant. I love this game. It is the perfect length, the laws behind the physics of the portals makes a lot of sense, and you have to give credit to Valve, because this game must have been damn hard to program. Don't expect a fps though (although that is fairly obvious, you'd be surprised)
Completely agree. Played it again with developer commentary. There MAY be a Portal 2!

i hope theres no portal 2 and it becomes just a chapter or feature in half life 3.

the orange box is good but since ive played episode 1 and half life 2 already i would have preferred day of defeat, counter strike orleft 4 dead (if they finnished it soon enough). but yeah i geuss its fun getting the achievements while playing them again.

pitty tho, ive heard you can get a mod where the portal gun can be used in half life 2 on the pc version. thats where x box fails

I'll hopefully complete Episode 2 tonight, or tomorrow night, about halfway through.

Been playing alot of team Fortress 2. WE have our own server for playing at lunch time, so link up with the London office and have a grand old battle. Last Friday stayed behind after work before going out to play against some of the London and US staff, was fucking ace.

Whose playing TF2? Favourite characters? Depends on the map but my favs are Sniper, Soldier and Demoman.

engineer,spy and pyro would be my favourites, been playin this alot the last few days, good crack.

Completed HL2 and EP1 and EP2, and all i would say is that EP1 was kinda balls, and EP2 showed how balls EP1 was by being awesome in comparison. think im nearly finished portal, does get fiendishly puzzling near the end..