aberdeen-music

Favourite Ever Aberdeen band.

Lemonade

excellent, when is this or it passed? Stuarts rubbish at informing me of gigs!!!

most dedicated musician I've met :)

Hey, yeah it's past i'm afraid! It was on the 17th. Was ace fun unfortunately I had to run off to play another gig so didn't get to hang out and soak it in. I believe that is the last gig he playing with Amy.

Colin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NOMA was the best act in Aberdeen and is now the best in Glasgow!

other favourites:

Sinister Waltz

Copy Haho

Scrotal Tunic

Kitchen Cynics

Korpse

"Mad" Dave Sidca/Saint Maybe

Bonesaw

Residue

Werewolf Corps/Pesthole

Jesus and Hairy Chain

and last but definitely least... Solaris with Bruce McComiskie on vocals.

Aberdeen rules! I'm gonna move back up North!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
The Downroads

The Leap who were formely Stereophonic but changed their name because of the stereophonics.

Geez! This thread is 5 years old!! But hey ho!

The Leap? are you being serious? They were awful. I think they were called 'Club Stereophonic' before they decided to change to The Leap. Didn't they have the Tallest singer in the world? haha!

Best local band I ever saw were called 'Charlotte Says'. Cracking band. I think it was a girl called Jo McCAfferty who sang for them.

Hmm! Got a bit distracted there!

The reason I stumbled upon this thread is because I was doing a search for an old Aberdeen band called 'One God Universe'. Reason being is I was trying to get a hold of some of their music? Ive tried One Up and the wee record shop under One Up but no joy!

Anyone know where I could get a hold of any of their stuff?

Cheers

Hmm! Got a bit distracted there!

The reason I stumbled upon this thread is because I was doing a search for an old Aberdeen band called 'One God Universe'. Reason being is I was trying to get a hold of some of their music? Ive tried One Up and the wee record shop under One Up but no joy!

Anyone know where I could get a hold of any of their stuff?

Cheers

I can probably burn you a copy of their album 'Schiffer' - let me dig it out.

Sirrius were absolutely fantastic for a while. Im gutted i only have a few tracks of theirs, same with 10EW to be honest, Adam hook me up with some mp3's sometime!

Shall do, I've got shitloads!

I have the Baby Can I..? EP too, and an acoustic version of "15's Close Enough" from the Tam o' Shantie Compilation. Spoonie - did you get the version of Baby Can I..? with CUNTS on it?