aberdeen-music

Favourite Ever Aberdeen band.

Lemonade

Point of Origin, I wasn't keen on them when they were skate punk but once they found their niche they were absolutely excellent. Really catchy songs, gorgeous harmonies, smart lyrics. Bob Knight is a bit of a Marmite character but there aren't many better songwriters in Aberdeen. Radio Song is still an absolute beaut.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:14 AM, Lemonade said:

Really catchy songs [not bizarre] gorgeous harmonies [not bizarre] smart lyrics [bizarre]. Bob Knight is a bit of a Marmite character [not bizarre] but there aren't many better songwriters in Aberdeen. [absolutely bonkers]

I actually went to the bother of writing out a reply to you explaining my original post, but I then I remembered that trying to have a sensible conversation with you is about as worthwhile an endeavour as eating soup with a fork, so I didn't bother posting it. 

Biz-R. is my hip hop name. 

16 hours ago, Lemonade said:

I actually went to the bother of writing out a reply to you explaining my original post, but I then I remembered that trying to have a sensible conversation with you is about as worthwhile an endeavour as eating soup with a fork, so I didn't bother posting it. 

Biz-R. is my hip hop name. 

No, come on. I'm genuinely interested.