aberdeen-music

Favourite Ever Aberdeen band.

Lemonade

I have "cunts" and i have the last song they ever recorded cant remember the name i think its called "kill you" or something, ill double check when im home, Christie will know what im on about he is drumming in it.

Ive only got one 10ew ep, the one with the samantha song on it, i also have your song from the fat hippie kenetic were on, gone to japan i think. But if you have anything else you dont mind sharing send it over, i love having a big catalogue of aberdeen bands, gotta stay in the past when the scene was still alive you know!

I have "cunts" and i have the last song they ever recorded cant remember the name i think its called "kill you" or something, ill double check when im home, Christie will know what im on about he is drumming in it.

Ive only got one 10ew ep, the one with the samantha song on it, i also have your song from the fat hippie kenetic were on, gone to japan i think. But if you have anything else you dont mind sharing send it over, i love having a big catalogue of aberdeen bands, gotta stay in the past when the scene was still alive you know!

Will have a look and see what I've got. I really do have hunners of various recordings, though! Please send me the Sirius stuff you have that I don't. Will PM you details of 'Wishes stuff I have and you can give your email address?

You can also stream/download our last ever show from here: http://tuffwaxrecords.bandcamp.com/album/twx-002-goodbye-forever-probably-live-august-20th-2010-digi-lp - it's a 'name your price' download so you can just pay what you want, if anything at all. We won't hate you if you choose to download for free. :up:

Will have a look and see what I've got. I really do have hunners of various recordings, though! Please send me the Sirius stuff you have that I don't. Will PM you details of 'Wishes stuff I have and you can give your email address?

You can also stream/download our last ever show from here: http://tuffwaxrecords.bandcamp.com/album/twx-002-goodbye-forever-probably-live-august-20th-2010-digi-lp - it's a 'name your price' download so you can just pay what you want, if anything at all. We won't hate you if you choose to download for free. :up:

Nice one man, ill have a shifty through what i have tonight and ill def download that as well, ill even pay for it since im that nice a guy!! hahahaha

seriously tho cheers man much appreciated!

I've got the demo CD which is truly awful (you'll not be getting that!), then the two EPs and some absolutely dynamite live stuff which Joe Atom recorded. Let me dig it out and get it to you!

Good man, its the EP that had a blueish cover if i remember right? Im sure i have one of the songs on a fudge cd as well, along with the only TAR song i have!! :D

um... I think if you set up a drop box and a folder then people on here PM'ed their email addresses for you to invite them to share the drop box. Folk can then set up folders within the main one for individual bands. I'm happy to stick in the Ghost of Bongo tracks that we did everything to but share with anyone.

Dropbox idea is a great shout! I could fire in what I have too

That sounds like the first one 'Who you gonna call?' We had Low Tide from that on a Fudge CD and then we had Fudge Theme from our second/last EP 'Last of the silent drivebys?' on there too. I dug out some old Fudge fanzines the other day and was ending myself! Some absolute comedy gold in there!

• Upvote 1

It's basically a shared folder that loads of folk can access/drop files into. You can either run the application on your computer (it will create a folder in Windows somewhere that accesses the files) or alternatively you can log in online and download the files from there.

There's also an iOS/Android app which will let you stream the video/audio files directly to your phone, which is pretty cool.

It's basically a shared online folder that the creator grants access to. Let people in and then can upload their stuff too.

I reckon I can get that Liber8 EP easy enough. And Contra's one too. Red Beret was a chooooooooooooooooooon! 'A red beret and a soldier's uniform, that's what I got (whoa yeah), that's what I got that's what I got (whoa yeah)'

massive.

It's basically a shared online folder that the creator grants access to. Let people in and then can upload their stuff too.

I reckon I can get that Liber8 EP easy enough. And Contra's one too. Red Beret was a chooooooooooooooooooon! 'A red beret and a soldier's uniform, that's what I got (whoa yeah), that's what I got that's what I got (whoa yeah)'

massive.

Bangin' bass line in Red Beret.

I have a bunch of local stuff too, that We Become Less EP was LARGE.

This thread's giving me a semi for former Aberdeen bands! Just thinking now about another awesome (almost) Aberdeen band, The 44s. Their stuff is WELL worth a share too. 'I am told every road, every road leads to madnesssssssss. Of some kind and it's.......It's almost is aif, it's not alllllll black and white'

also massive