aberdeen-music

Favourite Ever Aberdeen band.

Lemonade

Amy Sawyers has an amzing voice and really into the style, also I'm a bit biased as my cousins the bass player! (Stuart - who is also a good musician)

Stuart's a great musician. I'm joining them on piano and a bit of sax for the movie themes night they're playing, its sounding pretty tasty.

Liber8. Not AW or EP, just plain old Liber8. EP are bringing the noise these days but I like to believe that's because of my man CdB on the skins!!

/x

Shucks. I have managed to crack your code, and I do believe there's a reference to me in there.

The first time I saw Festr, supporting Subsist at the Malt Mill, was unbelievable. What a band! I also love Eddison, APB and the X-erts. And Electric Tibet, The Needles, Masamune and Atom Flask. And obviously de Barros, Sirius, the Magdalene Cox and Edgar Prais. But then, I would...

Love from Christy

i thought sirius blew donkeys

magdalene cox, de barros + the welles. thats a good back catalogue :D

They weren't amazing musically, but they put on a good show and looked like they were having fun. There were some good tunes as well, some of the lyrics were funny.

Other local bands i like:

Deadloss Superstar

MMW

We Shall Be Blessed

Right Hand Left

Nero

Maple

Sidca

We Become Less