aberdeen-music

50 Worst Songs Ever

Bigsby

Too late..it's been and gone:gringo: But forget her lyrics for a tad...her voice does nothing but fill me with anxiety and rage. There's not many people that I must turn the radio off to...but she's one.

It's Christina Aguilera for me. Her voice actually gives me a headache. I once threatened to quit a job if the manager didn't stop playing her fucking CD in the shop. It put me in a bad mood every day.

Revolution No.9 (though I respect it's inclusion of such a challenging track and glad they did it).

I'm not, lets be frank, it's a pile of unlistenable balls. Remember, people were forced to listen to that track for years before we had CDs. All this "Musique concrte" stuff is much more interesting for the person doing it than for the listener. It's pretentious crap.

I'm not, lets be frank, it's a pile of unlistenable balls. Remember, people were forced to listen to that track for years before we had CDs. All this "Musique concrte" stuff is much more interesting for the person doing it than for the listener. It's pretentious crap.

I think Revolution 9 is a very important track as it will be alot music lovers' first exposure to avant garde music. Whether or not they like it, or even listen to it more than once, I think it is a good thing that people are made aware of more obtuse forms of art. And it is still better than fucking Oh Ba Di Oh Bla Da.

I think Revolution 9 is a very important track as it will be alot music lovers' first exposure to avant garde music. Whether or not they like it, or even listen to it more than once, I think it is a good thing that people are made aware of more obtuse forms of art. And it is still better than fucking Oh Ba Di Oh Bla Da.

There are some things people don't need to be exposed to, like paedophilia and avant garde "music".

There are some things people don't need to be exposed to, like paedophilia and avant garde "music".

If that was taken from the The White album then it's as well taking out all the under 100% stuff and having the 1 LP as George Martin had wanted. I actually like the thing as it stands "warts n all"

If that was taken from the The White album then it's as well taking out all the under 100% stuff and having the 1 LP as George Martin had wanted. I actually like the thing as it stands "warts n all"

The only problem with that is that nobody can agree on what the under 100% stuff is. We've been through this before, but whenever you discuss The White Album you always find that the ones you don't like are other people's favourites.