aberdeen-music

Scotland! Don't look if you don't want to know the Ukraine score.

framheim

GTF with all this Jambos kit nonsense! The media have created a story out of nothing, which Hibs fans and others have jumped aboard.

Should Dundee United fans boycott Scotland's home kit because its Navy like Dundee's? Should we boycott the Scotland away kit because its white, like the England home kit? The answer is no, because its our NATIONAL team we are talking about. A chance for all scots to unite under one banner, instead of focusing on club rivalries. I hate Barry Ferguson and Alan Hutton in a Rangers top, but when they pull on the Scottish top (Red, Blue or White!) i'll cheer them on just as much as any other player on that pitch; more-so if they play like they did against Ukraine!!

Its a red top, so what!! If it was a shade lighter, you'd probably be moaning that its a Dons top, but there are no Dons in the Scotland squad!

A nothing story

A nothing comment

:love::love::love:

I don't think the problem is so much the colour, it's more the fact that this third strip is completely pointless.

And it clashes with the Georgian strip, meaning THEY are having to wear their away strip!

I see Burtons have got more of those vintage replica strips in, including France 98 and the yellow one, I think from 1990. They just don't look the same without the proper Umbro logos and stuff though.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This 17 year old keeper has never played for his club (Dynamo Tblisi). Seems a very odd choice. He could of course be the next big thing and play out of his skin.

Are Georgia a nation whose fans endorse the use of those most annoying horns popular in Eastern Europe? Can we expect 90 minutes of shrill honking? Gives me a headache that.

BBC 2 Scotland. The advert for the game with "Glasgow Mega Snake" by Mogwai sent shivers down my spine 5 minutes ago!!

Had a dream last night that Maloney scored the winner, so 20 is going on him to score anytime.

Also got 5 on Pearson to score first at 18-1. Considering McCulloch broke his duck against Ukraine, i'd like to see Pearson do the same. He makes some good runs into the box, so fingers crossed he'll do it early.

Just cooking lunch, then heading to the pub :love:

Here's what the BBC reckon the team will be.

Scotland (probable 4-4-1-1): Gordon, Alexander, Weir, McManus, Naysmith, Maloney, Fletcher, Ferguson, Pearson, McFadden, Miller.

As for that strip, outside of the similarity to any other team (and I couldn't help but think it looked England's red number - far worse than any similarity to Hearts or Aberdeen!), it just don't look good to me, and why do teams need more than one change strip anyway? To extract more money from fans

This 17 year old keeper has never played for his club (Dynamo Tblisi). Seems a very odd choice. He could of course be the next big thing and play out of his skin.

Are Georgia a nation whose fans endorse the use of those most annoying horns popular in Eastern Europe? Can we expect 90 minutes of shrill honking? Gives me a headache that.

Apparantly he's 3rd choice keeper for his club. There's 2 georgians ahead of him. The georgian coach claims he's the most talented player he's ever worked with. It does seem a bit odd. Think I might have a headache from singing never mind honking. Though my armpits will surely be honking in the couldron of the forum

Apparantly he's 3rd choice keeper for his club. There's 2 georgians ahead of him. The georgian coach claims he's the most talented player he's ever worked with. It does seem a bit odd. Think I might have a headache from singing never mind honking. Though my armpits will surely be honking in the couldron of the forum

Yeah, Topmoller says he's going to be the best player that has ever walked God's green earth. Pah. I say get some shots in from 45 yards within the first 5 minutes, see what he's made of.

I've changed my mind on the game, I think we're going to shaft them.

Fletcher was nowhere near match fit. Maloney was absolute pish, i don't mind if players have a bad game as long as they show they're committed - Maloney didn't even look like he broke sweat and that fuckin free kick summed him up.

17 year old keeper, hasn't played for his club nevermind his country blah blah blah. Makes us look pretty stupid when it took 70 mins to get a shot on target. Who cares where the fuck it lands on target, we should have been hitting them from everywhere the first 15 mins and following them in. A Hatelay on Watt challenge wouldn't have gone a miss either. The fucker looked like Napolian Dynamite for fucks sake.

We were unlucky with the McFadden pen and they seemed to be getting the breaks. We can't complain, we've had our share this tournament.

Oh well, all down to Italy, im just hoping our starting 11 is fit cos we badly struggle with a couple of injuries. And if we don't make it then i'd still see this last 1-2 years as a success.

Scotland were fucking abysmal! Fucking pish!

Maloney is a fucking clown, Pearson was a joke, Murty is gash.

Fletcher was nowhere near fit.

McFadden is solo run special man.... stop trying to do it all by yourself. PASS THE FUCKING BALL SOMETIMES!!!

Typical Scotland, I shouldn't have expected anything less. Not a hope in hell of qualification now.

Still, at least the guffs lost too, although they'll probably still fluke their way there as usual.

Typical Scotland, I shouldn't have expected anything less. Not a hope in hell of qualification now.

Thats a bit dramatic, whatever happened yesterday we were basically going to need at least a draw against Italy. I have a bad feeling if we needed a draw we'd have sat back and been destroyed by them. Least now we can go out and have a go. None of our important players are suspended so heres hoping theres no injuries for the game. With our results at home this tournament we still have a good chance.

Stop being such a queen :D

Thats a bit dramatic, whatever happened yesterday we were basically going to need at least a draw against Italy. I have a bad feeling if we needed a draw we'd have sat back and been destroyed by them. Least now we can go out and have a go. None of our important players are suspended so heres hoping theres no injuries for the game. With our results at home this tournament we still have a good chance.

Stop being such a queen :D

Haha, it's not happening. In the slightest. Trust me.

We've been in this situation many times before.

:D

Scotland were fucking abysmal! Fucking pish!

Maloney is a fucking clown, Pearson was a joke, Murty is gash.

Fletcher was nowhere near fit.

McFadden is solo run special man.... stop trying to do it all by yourself. PASS THE FUCKING BALL SOMETIMES!!!

Still, at least the guffs lost too, although they'll probably still fluke their way there as usual.

I disagree about Pearson. In the spell near the end of the first half where actually looked like doing something in attack it was mostly due to his runs. Ferguson was pish, every pass he did forward was utterly speculative. I agree with you about Fletcher. We shouldn't be play unfit players no matter what club they play for.

Surely Fletcher should still be able to pass the ball if he's not 100% match fit. He's been dissappointing recently for us, he's definetely overrated. I don't think he should even get in our side when it's at full-strength.

But yeah, I think it's not bad in the long run, I too could see us playing for a draw and getting humped, so it's quite nice that we know we need a win.