aberdeen-music

cALL OF dUTY 4

SeaOfEnergy

man the multiplayer is soo good id buy it for that reason alone, singleplayers just gona be a bonus!! havent seen anything about the new battlefield, is it gonna be set in present times?(i got BF2142 for my pc and i was a bit disappointed, not so much with the game itself , just all the online issues it has i.e punkbuster seems to kick people out of games for no reason...)

man the multiplayer is soo good id buy it for that reason alone, singleplayers just gona be a bonus!!

Singleplayer must be better than in COD3 then. Only took a couple of hours to complete, and the game making system for multiplayer was pish in 3 as well. COD4's multiplayer is really good, but you get some mega-lag when you get shoved into a game of americans. Whereas because of halo using its own servers, lag isnt really an issue, which really improves the mutiplayer gameplay.

COD4's multiplayer is really good, but you get some mega-lag when you get shoved into a game of americans. Whereas because of halo using its own servers, lag isnt really an issue, which really improves the mutiplayer gameplay.

this was the problem with pretty much every xbox live game i played o_O

cranial, whats the message you get when punkbuster kicks you? you might have to update the punkbuster or something

cranial, whats the message you get when punkbuster kicks you? you might have to update the punkbuster or something

its not really a message but it basically hangs on the loading screen after i try to join a game, or it gets into the game and says punkbuster failed to execute properly and kicks me.Ive tried looking up ways to sort it and have tried a few and occasionally it works and other times no cigar. the wierd thing is its worked plenty of times before and then all of a sudden every time i try to join a game it seems to freeze in loading screen but HD is still being accessed like its loading....i could get it to work by just trying again and again and itl work at some point but i havent got time to piss away, the game isnt good enought to warrant it yknow.

oh yeah and when i got my copy the f-ing cd-key it came with was already in use and i had to go and return it for a different copy of the game! sucked:swearing: EA can kiss my balls

oh yeah and ive never had serious problems with lag on XBL, a while ago with RS:Vegas i noticed it was laggy as fuck sometimes, but since about the time COD3 came out ive seen remarkably little lag in my online games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...