aberdeen-music

burial - untrue

lepeep

that's why I have my record collection.

why bother paying 10 quid to get into a club that wouldn't play what you wanted to hear?

If I want my bass loud...I crank it up!

Imagine a room full of spotty trainspotters waiting for the latest Kode 9 "dub plate"...(if he's not too overrated by then)...

what a fucking turn off.

If you want a "proper" soundclash...go to london. Don't expect like minded sheep shaggers to do a good night. (how was that stiply? I think I got the tone right)................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chest crushing sub.

• 2 weeks later...

I like it a lot. His style has progressed so much since the 1st album, I think it has moved away from the sparse beats towards something catchier and fuller. My current fave track is Archangel; classic burial beat and bass with a wobbly sort of cut up vocal sample and these distant sounding strings/vocals.