aberdeen-music

Lying to your rents...

Guest Salty

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never felt the need to lie to my mum. She was very understanding when i was 15/16, we'd sit down and talk. I'd tell her why i wanted to do whatever and she'd tell me why she didn't want me to do it. Things always worked out for the best, after a while i stopped asking stupid questions and started thinking first. I understood that she was just doing the caring parent thing. This helped me to communicate with my mum alot better in the long run. I don't live with her anymore but when any thing major happens or i need advice on anything, i ask my mum. She's more like a really close friend now.

And when it came to things like drinking when you're underage, well, i never really understood why kids couldn't keep themselves pre-occupied in other ways. I did. Ok, yeah, i went out alot when i was 17, but i would never have dreamed of it when i was 16-. The way i see it is age restrictions are there for a reason, even if at the age of 15/16 i didn't know the main reasons for them, i still followed them.

Guest evil noodle
Originally posted by pumpkin_queen13:

ha ha ha ha....oh im 21 and my grandparents still do that shit...no matter how old you are they still say the same...except now im old enuff i just laff at them and tell em to fook off

ha ha ha

yeh, wish I was cool enough to tell my grandparents to fuck off.

I prefer instead to treat them with the love and respect they deserve.

The attitude problems on this thread make me sick, what horrible examples of humanity some of you are.

You do so, i was a good girl till you moved in with your gran and granda! My mum doesn't hate you, she just doesn't like you when i do sumthin dumb! Like get my bag nicked and her having to change the locks..it was you who dragged me out that night so she blamed you! Ha ha ha ha!

Dont think Mr Frog pleased her that well either!

Guest evil noodle
Originally posted by pumpkin_queen13:

sure if they tell me to fook off...i can say it back...because they do

also have called me a wanker once??? doesnt make sense does it?

no, but then neither do your sentences.

Back to school with you thicko...

Guest Salty

Re: Re: Lying to your rents...

Originally posted by evil noodle:

serves you fucking right.

Who the fuck do you think you are calling your parents "fucking cunts"? I hope they read this and ground you for life, cos you seem like the kind of self centred idiot that deserves that kind of thing.

Imagine if something really important had happened, or that you had been in an accident on your way to or from this party - they wouldn't have known where you were to find you, and yet you still stamp your feet and say 'it's so unfair'

Maybe if you acted like less of a spoilt little child, they wouldn't treat you as such.

Its sad that the world we live in, where disciplining your children for being little shites has led to people being stigmatised as 'strict' and 'fucking cunts', has produced such self centred fuckwits as you.

You the fuck do you think you are?! Your the little fuckwit here as you dont know the reason why i am like i am. Is it possibly the fact that my parents lied to me and brother until we were 15. Hmm yes it is. They kinda forgot to tell us that my brothers real mum had died when he was two and theyve still not told me all my cousins names because of other family stuff that i dont want to talk about. Believe me if you came from a family like me you would not be so fucking naive and you are the self centred one for not realising that there are reasons behind some things. Look my parents are hypocrits, they know it yet they give me into shit for liying to them, they fucking did it for 15 years, not 15 mins like me! To qoute you, "it's sad the world we live in", where lying to your children for 15 years and people generally not understanding personal shit has produced such small minded, naive, self centered fuckwits as you.

So dont you go mouthing off at me when you dont even know me you little bastard.

Guest evil noodle

Hmmm

Y'know, I fail to see why any of this is at all relevant to you being a manipulative little shit, who lied for the sake of having fun and got caught out.

Cry me a fucking river

Guest Salty

Yeh well you jusr go fuck yourself cos im sure that no one else would want to. You obviously have some sort of problem understanding that some people have major famliy problems that they cant control. Sorry that i dont have a perfect family life i cant help being born can i?

That has fuck all to do with anything. You said that your parents dont let you go out etc. I would hardly call that a family problem. I bet you live in a nice suburban house with middle class parents. Think about the kids whose families are on drugs or molest them etc.

Guest evil noodle

interestingly enough, i note that you didn;t feel the need to impart these major family problems upon anyone else who pulled you up for being a snivelling little cry-baby.

Tell you what, why not just go self harm like all the cool kids with family problems are doing these days, then mummy and daddy might feel awful for mistreating you so badly.

Guest evil noodle
Originally posted by ASH:

That has fuck all to do with anything. You said that your parents dont let you go out etc. I would hardly call that a family problem. I bet you live in a nice suburban house with middle class parents. Think about the kids whose families are on drugs or molest them etc.

nail on the head.

Guest Salty
Originally posted by evil noodle:

interestingly enough, i note that you didn;t feel the need to impart these major family problems upon anyone else who pulled you up for being a snivelling little cry-baby.

Tell you what, why not just go self harm like all the cool kids with family problems are doing these days, then mummy and daddy might feel awful for mistreating you so badly.

I didnt say anything abotu anyone else cos no one was as fucking nasty as you! You have serious issues if you actually felt the need to write something like that. Honestly people like you just piss me off. I dont need to explain myself to you you cunt.

Originally posted by Salty:

I didnt say anything abotu anyone else cos no one was as fucking nasty as you! You have serious issues if you actually felt the need to write something like that. Honestly people like you just piss me off. I dont need to explain myself to you you cunt.

You don't need to explain anything, to anyone, at any time. Got milk?

Guest Salty

Fuck off ash what gives you the write to join in in this pathetic argument? You dont know me, you dont know my family and im not going to publicatly declare my family problems on here. I dont want everyone to know. You dont know anything about it!

Guest evil noodle

You're right, you don't.

But you still did, in a pathetic attempt to get everyone to point the finger at me and say 'look at the bad man saying nasty things to the poor middle class white kid with family problems'.

Get over yerself darlin', there are people out there who are truly fucked up, as ASH pointed out, and you cannot point the finger at me and say 'you should have detected from my oh-so-hard-done-to initial post that my family were a bunch of satan worshipping incestuous kiddie snatchers'.

In future, if you are going to bemoan being grounded for lying to your parents, at least prefix it with the sob story about them being the worst parents on earth, in your misguided opinion.

Fuck off ash what gives you the write to join in in this pathetic argument? You dont know me, you dont know my family and im not going to publicatly declare my family problems on here. I dont want everyone to know. You dont know anything about it!

Well I suggest you dont start another thread like this. Also being a member of www.aberdeen-music.com gives me the right to "join in this pathetic argument".

Guest evil noodle

yes, it has gotten out of hand, and i apologise for any part i played in that, although i stand by what i have said, as i feel it is fair comment.