aberdeen-music

Lying to your rents...

Guest Salty

Guest Salty

...and getting busted big time. Anyone else ever been in this situation? I told my mum i was staying at a friends house when really i was at another friends house (who my rents dont know) getting drunk at a party. My mum phoned me, i never answered, she phoned 3 more times, i still never answered. She then phoned the friend i told her i was staying with. Friend texted me, i phoned my mum, mum shouted down phone, Sarah is grounded. Indefintately. Fuckin cunts.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly i haven't really. I'm not stupid enough to lie to my mother because she's pyshic or something. She has the best bullshit detector ever.

My dad? Well thats another story. My favourite one was the first time I stayed at my boyfriends house over night. Dad phoned my mum's house to talk to me, mum told him i was in the shower and phoned me to tell me to phone him back. I used my boyfriends phone and the caller ID gave me away :(

Guest ASH

I never said I was funny in the slightest. Why didn't you just tell your parents you were going to a party in the first place? If they say no to things like that then just deal with it and stop moaning. But that is just my opinion.

i'm SO sorry. this is partly my fault. thankfully, i've never had to lie to my parents because i don't really know many people outwith school so they know all my friends etc. yeah, but i'm sorry about getting you into shit.. i'm still tidying up the remains of toilet roll all over the hall..

Guest ASH
Originally posted by connie:

Ach, shut it Cap'n. Havng strict parents sucks, I speak from experience. I sympathise with you.

No you dont you empaphise with her, well at least I think thats the word. I apologise if I am wrong.

Guest sludge

its called growing up. you have to just deal with them. my parents give me less slack now because im 18. if you respect their rules and dont piss them off you get what you want. you scratch their back they scratch yours. simple.