aberdeen-music

Musicman bass for sale.

Runcie

So times are getting hard and I'm going to have to sell my musicman bass. Its black with a maple fretboard, active 3 band EQ and has a musicman hardcase. Its in "as new" condition so if anyone wants check it out my numbers 07908488959. Chances are it'll be hitting ebay, so pics will be up soon. I'm also selling a 2001 Audi TT if anyones at all interested? 2001 AUDI TT QUATTRO - eBay Audi, Cars, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 17-Oct-07 21:29:34 BST)

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I dont think it's anybody's fucking business to speculate about his financial situation, but maybe he was simply better off for money when he bought both...is it really worth talking about?

I dont think it's anybody's fucking business to speculate about his financial situation, but maybe he was simply better off for money when he bought both...is it really worth talking about?

Take the stick out of your arse, it was a fucking joke.

And yeh... if I had 800 burning a hole in my pocket I'd take the Musicman but I don't. Hence why I play a 200 washburn and drive a Ford Fiesta.

Perhaps indeed, but that little scamps just got himself a cheeky tenner off a musicman bass and maybe even a free slice of Hawiian pizza, just for stroking my ego and calling me funny!!! Only 790 to you my main man Stuart!!!!!

Dammit....and I love pizza....:swearing: