aberdeen-music

Can you recommend some Ambient music?

Hog

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you are still lookin for more ideas, but David Axlerod is pretty good. Its not exactly ambient as in electronic and that, but its atmospheric and pretty amazing. The album I had in mind was his self titled one but he has plenty of stuff to explore.

Faultline are worth checking out too, the album I have has wayne coyne and chris martin guest singing. This is definatley ambient in the classical definition.

Fridge were good, Four tet are alright....these might have been mentioned. Labradford are really good but they have definatley been mentioned already.

Guest idol_wild

I strongly recommend you immerse yourself in every Eluvium recording you can find. Especially Talk Amongst The Trees. Near perfect ambience; "Everything To Come" is the stand out track.

Endless Summer by Fennesz is pretty tasty too, and also anything by Stars Of The Lid is worthwhile.

deathprod- morals and dogma

would be good too

Hey Chris, i really love your actoring- brainstorm is such a great film! you rule, do live in Aberdeen? i bet you live in torry, its soooo metrosexual! woo, yeah, fancy meeting for a coffe- i have loads of script ideas you could check out. i have this idea about a great big seagull that eats aberdeen and then at the last minute is defeated by a ginger halfwit in a shiny shirt with a bag of rocks.... y'd love it you polack fuck!

Hey Chris, i really love your actoring- brainstorm is such a great film! you rule, do live in Aberdeen? i bet you live in torry, its soooo metrosexual! woo, yeah, fancy meeting for a coffe- i have loads of script ideas you could check out. i have this idea about a great big seagull that eats aberdeen and then at the last minute is defeated by a ginger halfwit in a shiny shirt with a bag of rocks.... y'd love it you polack fuck!

• 1 month later...