aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
saf-one

[GIG] Adventures Close To Home - THIS SAT ****TILL 3AM**** @ The Lemon Tree

acthfrontui8.jpg

acthbackrb3.jpg

In short, Dan le sac is the beats, scroobius pip is the beard. An odd combination of an electro producer and a spoken word artist who find themselves at the crossover between hip-hop, dance and indie. In the past 6 months they have managed to cram in a UK top 40 single, supports including Basement jaxx, Kate Nash & Lethal Bizzleas well as well as being a highlight of festivals including Glastonbury, Reading, Leeds and BenicassimAlso the most requested artist of ALL TIME on XFM with there track Thou shalt always kill.

MASH Producer and DJ extraordinaire. Remixer for the likes of Peaches & Blondie. Favourite of Mylo, Freaks and Basement Jaxx. Deck sharer with Justin Robertson, Chemical Brothers & Erol Alkan,. DJed the world over from Brazil to Paris New York to GermanyNeed we say more!

Haunted House Party - Glasgows finest electro indie masters the Errors side project. The'll be fresh from supporting underworld for three nights at the Roundhouse, London! Great live eletro, dancey madness. Come see them before they go massiveeee.

Adventures close to home DJs Ill Will & Choaf have built up quite a reputation for themselves having recently played at Glastonbury, Club 103 (Berlin), Fabric, 333 and have been the requested DJs at Modular, Vice, DFA, Muse, Bloc Party and Interpol parties.

"ACTH IS PERHAPS THE FINEST OF THE NEW BREED OF PARTIES" - TIME OUT FEB 07

Tickets soon to be available from;

The Earl of Sandwitch (The Green)

And

One-up (Belmont street)

and are already Available from the Lemon tree Box office

Love the Scoobius & Le Sac Thou Shalt... thing.

I won't be in Aberdeen, but hope this gets a great turn out. Good see a decent club night at the Lemon Tree again.

Cheers Jamie.

There's alot of fancy lighting etc being installed for the night too so should look pretty damn good.

For those who aint seen it before watch this;

Aye, "Thou shalt always kill is getting some airtime on MTV2 recently".

Good good, I'll head down to buy my ticket on thursday.

I'm about to head up town to get my ticket, so will report back about tea time to say if there will be tickets in the door.... if no-one else posts a response on here.

Does anyone know what time Scroobius will be on?

Also, still think I will be able to get a ticket on the door?

haunted house party are due on around 11 with dan le sac on after that, there's tickets on the door but early arrival is recommended.. 3am yus!

What a fuckin awesome night.

"Bass how low can you go, Death Row what a brother know"!!

Haunted house party were ace and thats not as good as Dan le Sa vs Scroobius Pip!!

Pure brilliant by the way!!

Thank fuck i fell down my loft stairs and fucked my foot!!! :up:

Glad you enjoyed. Was great fun!

Next installment is Sat Dec 22nd.

Full details to follow very soon.

Tip top.

Enjoyed myself thoroughly, and only wish i could of hurried my group of freiends to leave in time for us to catch the entire HHP set :down: