aberdeen-music

My new website

Hog

Lovely flash (glad to see they have the embed code as not to "click to activate" it...that's always a mark of a professional flash designer!)

The "home" section didn't load in first time (flashing "Loading section"...)

and the music is lovely...my daughter poppy dances to it, so that's a thumbs up!

Your work looks nice and the website is pleasant. Have you ever considered shooting some weddings abroad? Maybe in scandinavia. In general the people there are more attractive than here and having pictures from there on your website could increase the chance of someone looking at your site and deciding to choose you. Maybe you are already backed up with clients and it doesn't matter but beauty sells and it's something to think about.

I like the music too.

much much better than your previous site. my only complaint would be the music which although it is very nice i just hate music playing automatically on websites. pictures looks ace and the whole site seems so much more professional.

who did it out of interest? i'd like a flash site but have never gotten round to learning flash.

In general the people there are more attractive than here and having pictures from there on your website could increase the chance of someone looking at your site and deciding to choose you.

Hog did my wedding. :nono:

Oh, and I don't like auto music either, just got some funny looks in the office.

So how did you end up "doing her"?

(Braces himself for hilarious replies...)

Well, if you look at the image, I used a mirror so It gave the appearance that Im shooting twins. We tried many positions.

It images for a magazine article and also for the London based company that do her PR.:up:

I remember shooting your wedding Bigsby, you got an enlargement with your package.