aberdeen-music

Rangers 3 Lyon - 0

sludge

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Well fuck me, one of you lot's come out from under your rock. Haven't noticed you posting much in the thread about non-televised games or non-Rangers triumphs ;)

Very well said. And those stinking, soap-dodging, one-shoe-wearing bastards fucked my accumulator as well.

Well fuck me, one of you lot's come out from under your rock. Haven't noticed you posting much in the thread about non-televised games or non-Rangers triumphs ;)

Thats because i rarely post on Aberdeen-music you spoon.Or anywhere for that.

Suppose i better catch up to keep you happy....

Paul le Guen - Shite

Rangers - shite

Walter Smith - good

Rangers - good

id go more in depth but id be treading on some toes.....

The old firm still wont qualify outwith the group stages

I think both have a really good chance. Rangers with a 6 point advantage although they will probably be on 7 tops after the 2 barca games. To say bring on barca is way too over confident. They were lucky to win against stuttgart and could easily have lost 3-0 against lyon had lyon taken their chances earlier and killed the game off. Rangers have just taken pretty much all their chances which no team can do every game. If they don't stamp more authority on their opponents in their home games and play with more than 1 up front then they'll eventually pay for it. Saying that their defence against lyon was as solid as I've seen in a few seasons Cuellar looking like a good buy.

I had to roll my eyes when some fud from the rangers' supporters association claiming scottish football is better than french because of the rangers and scotland results. My eyes will stop rolling when scottish players are in every top european side and a french win against a scottish side is an upset.

Celtic are always going to have a chance if they can just sneak a point or 2 out of their away games because as they proved tonight their home record is immense thanks to their set pieces.

The Forces Of Darkness. And ibrox is known as Castle Grayskull.

Can't believe I'm bothering to bring this up, but wasn't Castle Greyskull where He Man lived rather than Skeletor, Stinkor etc? "by the power of Greyskull" etc

It did look pretty evil though, I'll give you that.

My first (and last) trip to Ibrox was one of the most unpleasant away days you could possibly get: along with the 20 for a shitty view, the stewarding was utterly fucking horrid. We lost (of course), the Huns started walking out ten minutes before the end (of course), and we got hassle leaving the ground (of course).

Despicable place.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
My first (and last) trip to Ibrox was one of the most unpleasant away days you could possibly get: along with the 20 for a shitty view, the stewarding was utterly fucking horrid. We lost (of course), the Huns started walking out ten minutes before the end (of course), and we got hassle leaving the ground (of course).

Despicable place.

You forgot to mention the obligatory hail of coins, pie and spit raining down on you. Stroke of genius putting the away support UNDER a home support stand. Waste of time complaining to a (bar) steward, all you'll get is a "You're in Glasgow now, son" if you're lucky.

Despicable place.

It really is - and I used to be considered a big ranger's fan. I've only been there once when they beat heart's 2-0 but after sitting amongst idiots hardly paying attention to the game and just singing the sash for the 80 minutes they stayed, I won't go back. Shit atmosphere altogether really. It's either a bunch of life's rejects singing about sashes because as individuals they have nothing to offer society other than a sad reminder of history or people watching the game like they're passively watching tv - quiet because the only songs to sing are about being up to their knees in fenian blood.