aberdeen-music

Spice Girls

Graeme

I like Mel C though, seen her a couple of times live solo and she rocks pretty hard. She is very successful in Europe as a rock performer so not sure if going back to the spiceys will do much for her image out there.

That is a pretty ancient photo, Mel C is looking well fine these days after her to skinny and to fat phases and the rest of them are looking a bit haggard or like a walking stick.

I like Mel C though, seen her a couple of times live solo and she rocks pretty hard. She is very successful in Europe as a rock performer so not sure if going back to the spiceys will do much for her image out there. .

As much as I appreciate trying to get rid of her pop image her songs are god awful and she can't sing in my opinion.

Anyway at least she isn't like that anorexic freak that is Victoria Beckham.

I like her singing style and live she shows an enormous vocal range which isn't a huge surpise as she is classically trained. Horses for courses though but I can't say I like her new album though the last one was pretty good. Always felt she should have just completely jumped over the fence and went metal as her European fans would have loved it and it isn't as if she has a British fanbase to lose anyway.

I just spent an extremely stressful three minutes buying tickets for their London gigs from Ticketmaster. Fuck them, their two minute count down and forgotten passwords! One happy daughter though and Xmas taken care of.

Not like you to swear Graeme - you must have been annoyed!