aberdeen-music

WANTED - Scotland v. Ukraine ticket.

french_disko

Bringer of bads news i'm afraid. Its going to be absolutely impossible to get a spare as they are like golddust just now. It was pretty easy for Lithuania game, but since we beat them and France, a lot more "glory hunters" have come out of the woodwork and snapped them up.

The only advice i can give is to show up at the stadium an hour before the game with a big sign saying "Looking for one ticket". You'll usually get them for face value.

Good luck

Bringer of bads news i'm afraid. Its going to be absolutely impossible to get a spare as they are like golddust just now. It was pretty easy for Lithuania game, but since we beat them and France, a lot more "glory hunters" have come out of the woodwork and snapped them up.

The only advice i can give is to show up at the stadium an hour before the game with a big sign saying "Looking for one ticket". You'll usually get them for face value.

Good luck

Ach, it's my own blame - I should have bought one when the order from came in. I'll be in Glasgow that weekend now anyway so it's doubly annoying.