aberdeen-music

Not many thinks amaze me but this did

Guest Neutral

I saw a pretty awesome documentary on capuchins the other day. I tihnk it was called Capuchins: The Monkey Puzzle and it was all about how smart they are. Using tools to get nuts and what have you.

As a side note, why is discovery animal planet just discovery animal abuse these days? When i'm watching animal planet it's to see animals being awesome, not to see dogs who have been beaten up by their owners and stuff.

ummm, thats all really. have a nice day.

Ortolan Bunting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ortolan anyone?

For centuries, a rite of passage for French gourmets has been the eating of the Ortolan. These tiny birdscaptured alive, force-fed, then drowned in Armagnacwere roasted whole and eaten that way, bones and all, while the diner draped his head with a linen napkin to preserve the precious aromas and, some believe, to hide from God.

Koko has been involved in several sexual harassment lawsuits.[5] At least three former employees, all female, have claimed that they were pressured into showing their breasts to Koko. They alleged that Dr. Patterson encouraged the behavior, often interpreted Koko's signs as requests for nipple display, and let them know that their job would be in danger if they "did not indulge Koko's nipple fetish." Koko has been known to playfully grab both male and female nipples without warning or provocation. Dr. Patterson claims that Koko uses the word "nipple" to refer to humans.[6]

All claims of harassment have been permanently dropped as of 21 November 2005 after the foundation and the parties involved reached a settlement. [7]

That amused me.

Koko has been involved in several sexual harassment lawsuits.[5] At least three former employees, all female, have claimed that they were pressured into showing their breasts to Koko. They alleged that Dr. Patterson encouraged the behavior, often interpreted Koko's signs as requests for nipple display, and let them know that their job would be in danger if they "did not indulge Koko's nipple fetish." Koko has been known to playfully grab both male and female nipples without warning or provocation. Dr. Patterson claims that Koko uses the word "nipple" to refer to humans.[6]

All claims of harassment have been permanently dropped as of 21 November 2005 after the foundation and the parties involved reached a settlement. [7]

That amused me.

that reads like something Chris Morris would have written...