aberdeen-music

Dermal Anchoring/Implants

ZeromiserY

AKA, one point piercings.

has anyone gotten into this yet?

I got one done on my back a week ago today (21/9/07) and it has healed slightly askew. has anyone had the same problem and did you manage to correct it?

anyone thinking about getting this done i'd check you tube etc for videos of the procedure and google for info. I've had my nipple pierced (and the ring torn out), my lip, tongue, twice in the ear, a tattoo over my spine but this tops them all on the pain factor. it took about 20 minutes compared to the usual 2 or 3 for a standard piercing.

anyone thinking about getting this done i'd check you tube etc for videos of the procedure and google for info

Oh Sweet Jeezuz,

YouTube & Google....

I can just picture it in 12-18 months - Man clutching chest...

"Arrgggh, Oooohhh, Aiyaaaa"

"What is it darling"

"It's ma heart"

"Will I call a doctor?"

"Naw, just get me some Dettol, a Stanley Knife, Needle & Thread and some Cotton Wool"

"Anything else?"

"Aye, haud that mirror at an angle so's I can see the monitor...it's www.youtube.com"

Oh Sweet Jeezuz,

YouTube & Google....

I can just picture it in 12-18 months - Man clutching chest...

"Arrgggh, Oooohhh, Aiyaaaa"

"What is it darling"

"It's ma heart"

"Will I call a doctor?"

"Naw, just get me some Dettol, a Stanley Knife, Needle & Thread and some Cotton Wool"

"Anything else?"

"Aye, haud that mirror at an angle so's I can see the monitor...it's www.youtube.com"

aye okay. gud ane *yawn*

I don't have any, but after sitting in to see what it's like, I won't bother. Not in the near future anyway.

A friend of mine now has a lovely gaping scar on her breast plate from where the doctors had to cut her open to find the piece of jewellry which had got lost pretty far inside her chest.

No, thank you.

I'll stick with my 'safe' piercings.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I don't have any, but after sitting in to see what it's like, I won't bother. Not in the near future anyway.

A friend of mine now has a lovely gaping scar on her breast plate from where the doctors had to cut her open to find the piece of jewellry which had got lost pretty far inside her chest.

No, thank you.

I'll stick with my 'safe' piercings.

I'm so glad my taxes are paying for medical staff to attend to fuckwits like your mate.

your taxes are paying for fat cats to live it up with expensive whores and the best cocaine. look at the state of our roads and national health service and try to tell me im wrong.

maybe it wasnt her fault, maybe it was the fault of the person who did it.

besides, im sure she didnt lose metal in her body on purpose.

i suppose the 'fuckwits' who break their leg or arm doing there job or getting in a car accident should be subject to your disaproval as well. while we're at it why dont we get some ethnic cleansing on the go mr hitler?

edit: mine has healed up quite nicely. very happy with it

your taxes are paying for fat cats to live it up with expensive whores and the best cocaine. look at the state of our roads and national health service and try to tell me im wrong.

maybe it wasnt her fault, maybe it was the fault of the person who did it.

besides, im sure she didnt lose metal in her body on purpose.

i suppose the 'fuckwits' who break their leg or arm doing there job or getting in a car accident should be subject to your disaproval as well. while we're at it why dont we get some ethnic cleansing on the go mr hitler?

edit: mine has healed up quite nicely. very happy with it

I didn't know that people went out to purposefully break their legs..."look at me...*snap*....ahh...it's cool....no ...worries........."

I love the people who need to stick knobs in their heads and split their tongues to "be different"...probably just as dull as 99% of the population, just they look like dongs.

Guest Neutral
I didn't know that people went out to purposefully break their legs..."look at me...*snap*....ahh...it's cool....no ...worries........."

I love the people who need to stick knobs in their heads and split their tongues to "be different"...probably just as dull as 99% of the population, just they look like dongs.

dongs are colourful:puke:

Guest Tam o' Shantie

How is hammering metal into your body and as a result having to go to hospital the same as being involved in an accident at work - or being part of a race, religion or sexuality that is deemed unfit to walk the earth by a murderous dictator?

semantics.

im sure she didn't mean to let it disapear into her body.

no-one is different, just less similar.

I've got a dermal its been in 4 weeks and completely healed.

Michelle did it :)

Daryl did mine. what was your's like for the pain after you had it done?

where about did you get it?

oh and it has straightened out nicely. a little guidance from a plaster sorted it out, just a slight pull in the right direction for a few days. worth it to have it sitting right for how long its going to be there.