aberdeen-music

i just put my ps2 on ebay and now i feel sad

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

even if it was quite new it would probably be close to breaking.

PS1 - fantastic machine...very reliable...years of joy!!!

Ps2 - piece of shit that never worked properly...everyone i knew (Barre one) that had one, had it break just after the warrenty ran out. pieces of crap!!!

Ps3 - probably the same except it costs more

Conclusion...get a 360 instead...thier awesome! :up:

Hahaha, are you fucking joking? Do you really think the 360 is reliable?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
This was a perfectly good thread reminising about the ZX Spectrum until you geeky fanboys ruined it.

I know, bastards. Waiting on an Ebay package consisting of BMX Simulator, Super Robin Hood, Outrun, 1st Division Manager and about a dozen others. 17 games for 16 inc. postage? That's in!

Hope that gets us back on track.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Used to like Outrun. Do you have Saboteur? Class game. Other faves of mine were 720, Jack the Nipper 2 (first one was a bit crap) and Harrier Attack.

Old faves back in the day were:

Renegade

Operation Wolf

Joe Blade

Dizzy

Karnov

Double Dragon

Barry McGuigan's Boxing

Super Sprint

And they'll be new faves soon enough...

I know, bastards. Waiting on an Ebay package consisting of BMX Simulator, Super Robin Hood, Outrun, 1st Division Manager and about a dozen others. 17 games for 16 inc. postage? That's in!

Hope that gets us back on track.

I used to have super robin hood for my c64. I believe it was in the 'Quattro' Budget packs you used to get by codemasters when every second game had the word 'simulator' tagged onto the end of it. I remember a couple of absolute corkers on that series of compilations. Ninja scooter, which was a side scrolling trick/avoid the obsticles game and ninja massacre which was an ace gauntlet clone. With ninjas.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I used to have super robin hood for my c64. I believe it was in the 'Quattro' Budget packs you used to get by codemasters when every second game had the word 'simulator' tagged onto the end of it. I remember a couple of absolute corkers on that series of compilations. Ninja scooter, which was a side scrolling trick/avoid the obsticles game and ninja massacre which was an ace gauntlet clone. With ninjas.

The funniest one was "Pub Trivia Simulator" which was a way of tarting up "Pub Quiz Machine". I seriously expected them to release "Space Invaders Simulator" at one time. You can get all these games for pennies on Ebay these days, as long as the old machine still works, fuck PC emulators! Good days.

The funniest one was "Pub Trivia Simulator" which was a way of tarting up "Pub Quiz Machine". I seriously expected them to release "Space Invaders Simulator" at one time. You can get all these games for pennies on Ebay these days, as long as the old machine still works, fuck PC emulators! Good days.

Very good point. I managed to pick up over 50 fully boxed and complete C64 games for 30. Including about 6 Dizzy games, Double Dragon in a large box, Shinobi, Strider, Count Duckula, Transformers, Outrun Europa, Ghostbusters, Paperboy, Wrestlemania...the list goes on.

1st Division Manager

Yes! Nice one. 1st Division Manager was one of my earliest favourite games, used to play it religiously on my mates Atari when I was about 6/7. It was quite hard, but I can still remember all the graphics and commentary in it.

Buy Carecca at the start, he has 2 red squares of pure goal scoring ability.