aberdeen-music

Halo 3

framheim

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. I was just playing Halo and got teamed up with someone called Glenn Buchan. But he didnt have a mic so i started shouting down the mic asking if it was the Glenn Buchan who posts on Ab-Music. And he started standing in front of me, sort of nodding (as well as he could as master chief).

So i just want confermation if it was really you? Also get a mic, it would have made this way easier. :up:

Ha, thats brilliant. He probably does have a mic, he might just be like me and not use it because it wakes up everyone in the house when you talk in the middle of the night.

Sounds better than the american kid I had today shouting "MOM I CAN'T PAUSE IT, 10 MINUTES....MOM, I'M TRYING TO 0WN SOME G....MOM!!! GIMME A BREAK"

There was one guy I teamed up with to do Doubles with and I could just hear him having a conversation with someone totally different as he stood in the corner, not doing anything, on the phone. GAH

• 2 weeks later...

Folkedoff (all my usual ones were taken so I was very folkedoff).

Played online for the first time last night. Was going fine until some whiny brat starting calling everyone faggots and shouting at me "hey jerkoff, or folkedoff, whatever!". At that point I decided to just call it a night.

I think he was upset because I probably did something stupid in an oddball game, but as it matches users to experience he has to expect noob mistakes in a low experience match. Fucker.

Folkedoff (all my usual ones were taken so I was very folkedoff).

Played online for the first time last night. Was going fine until some whiny brat starting calling everyone faggots and shouting at me "hey jerkoff, or folkedoff, whatever!". At that point I decided to just call it a night.

I think he was upset because I probably did something stupid in an oddball game, but as it matches users to experience he has to expect noob mistakes in a low experience match. Fucker.

Getting shouted at by prebubescent Americans and twentysomething Geordies is probably my favourite thing about owning Halo 3 and being really pap at it

I find in general the people on Halo 3 are decent enough. If there's someone being a dick I just mute him and don't play with him again, but it's a lot more often that I get into a Team Slayer match with a decent bunch of guys, party up and play for hours against similar teams.

Big Team Battles are where most of the twats go, and that it's often two people who know eachother trying to dictate what everyone should do or a younger kid who thinks he's really good just being a moron.

The worst thing I've really had is the two southern U.S. guys, with pure Forrest Gump accents telling a Mexican in the other team (who was better than them) that he should be out in his yards, mowing their grass.

Nothing pisses me off more than the dick in your team that melees you for something to do, though.

i've added everyone who's left their gamertag in this thread. we should organise a proper aberdeenmusic match sometime. what do you guys think? you got any particularly sweet maps or games you want to test us on?

Seeing as you've already added everyone, it would be easiest if you just invite everyone into a party (once a time has been decided).

Then I say we play some basic slayer. Sort the men from the boys... :popcorn: