aberdeen-music

Halo 3

framheim

enjoyed the single player its short but im looking forward to going through it on legendary on co-op.graphics are alright but im still sure it could have been a bit better seeing as how its one of the biggest games on the xbox

multiplayer is just as good fun as it always is in halo

gonna try out the forge tonight and see what its all about not tried messing around with it yet.

forge is quite good, just a level editor but the way you can instantly jump back in to try out your changes works really well. i had a wee tinker the other day to add some scorpions into last resort.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forge is quite good, just a level editor but the way you can instantly jump back in to try out your changes works really well. i had a wee tinker the other day to add some scorpions into last resort.

Does it save the stuff you drop into the levels??? ooops I dropped a bunch of random crap into my brothers game then hahah

I was fucking about with the Theater last night. Saved a great clip from a multi player slayer match!! (Clip makes me look like a great player)!!!

Finished the campaign on Normal, gonna start on Legendery over the weekend!

Great Fun!!

(Oh im up for an Ab Music Multi Player)!!

pariah in no way compares to halo 3...... also the unlocks for changing the way your mulitplayer dude looks come from playin in ranked games in xbox live.

Just used as an example...it was better than halo 2. (Yes, im a halo naysayer)

I havent played the 3rd one but the other two were very very over-rated.