aberdeen-music

Halo 3

framheim

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as you've already added everyone, it would be easiest if you just invite everyone into a party (once a time has been decided).

Then I say we play some basic slayer. Sort the men from the boys... :popcorn:

sounds good to me, what times best for everyone then? and can everyone make sure their nat is open beforehand too so we don't have to fanny about(though undoubtably there will be some fannying about*sigh*)

Why can't you change it?

I had loads of problems when mine was picking up as moderate.

Well can't may have been a bit strong. Its a pretty lame and old router, and the Wannadoo book that came with it didnt explain anything about hw to change it... Its never actually caused a problem with playing halo, as long I don't host and play with someone who is also moderate NAT. If im just someone in a party its fine.

Well can't may have been a bit strong. Its a pretty lame and old router, and the Wannadoo book that came with it didnt explain anything about hw to change it... Its never actually caused a problem with playing halo, as long I don't host and play with someone who is also moderate NAT. If im just someone in a party its fine.

Try looking for a firmware upgrade. Our router did not support DS, Wii or 360 as the firmware was v0.2 or something. They had discontinued our model in the UK, so I had to download and install the Australian firmware. Worked a treat :)

Look in your router preferences and see if there's an option to create a DMZ. You'll want to stick the IP address (you can get this from the 360 network settings or if you look in the router settings there may be a list of DHCP clients and it'll be in there) assigned to your 360 into there and enable it. That's how I opened the NAT on mine.

Look in your router preferences and see if there's an option to create a DMZ. You'll want to stick the IP address (you can get this from the 360 network settings or if you look in the router settings there may be a list of DHCP clients and it'll be in there) assigned to your 360 into there and enable it. That's how I opened the NAT on mine.

Thats exactly how i done mine, so hopefully it'll be as easy as that!!

So what time on Tuesday then? and who is taking charge? being party leader etc? Oh and Chi666 is up for it, and Player 69 (Andrew from S.o.M) said he'll be on after his work! Oh and Taylor from Debassed is up for it too.

Sounds good to me, So we just playing Rumble pit? or whatever it's called nowadays.

I'm really lookin forward to this!

I think we should start with some individual slayer variations and we can move onto some team stuff later maybe.

Also they should be closed games rather than us rampaging across the internet. There's heaps of us expressed an interest so there should be more than enough to have fun matches.

It's a shame the other staff members don't have 360s, we could have a mods vs users game.

Sounds good to me, So we just playing Rumble pit? or whatever it's called nowadays.

I'm really lookin forward to this!

Ruble Pit may become a bit crazy with the amount of players who may be playing. (not that thats a bad thing i guess)