aberdeen-music

Screenwipe returns.

Scorge

What, where, is this official, like.

Mick Jagger is a twat, but that doesn't stop me listening to the Stones, similarly Jim Morrison (ultra-twat) and the Doors. It doesn't matter if someone is a twat if their cultural contribution outweighs their twattery. I'd almost be disappointed if Charlie Brooker turned out to be a normal affable bloke. Its like if I ever met Keef, I'd be upset if he didn't tell me to fuck off.

Well I used to love Screenwipe, but I won't be watching it since it was revealed on this forum that Charlie Brooker is a twat.

Yeah, tell us more. How much of a twat? Like Mondragon, says when you get to a certain age (a long long time ago in Mondragon's case) you realise that just coz you are a fan of someone's work don't mean they are a nice person...so what has Brooker done or said that has soured his work so badly?

Yeah, tell us more. How much of a twat? Like Mondragon, says when you get to a certain age (a long long time ago in Mondragon's case) you realise that just coz you are a fan of someone's work don't mean they are a nice person...so what has Brooker done or said that has soured his work so badly?

I believe it would have been a reference to the latter pages of this discussion -

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/general-discussion/45233-banksy-comes-town.html

Unless of course tonight's programme throws up any more evidence as to whether he's a twat. But even then everyone seemed pretty much agreed that he is a bit of twat, but that shouldn't be a barrier to enjoying what he has to say. Personally I couldn't care less if he's rude to people at Endemol - I'm sure they are used to working with much worse than him by now.

Anyway thanks for the heads up Clav Divs - I'd forgotten about this.

Eddie Large in the regression therapy programme was hilarious - "what kind of clothes are you wearing wee Jocky Campbell?"...."old clothes". He must have been on a wind up, surely? But the "expert" had the gall to say he'd given us a fascinating insight into a remarkable period of history!

Guest Steven Dedalus
Well I used to love Screenwipe, but I won't be watching it since it was revealed on this forum that Charlie Brooker is a twat.

Err...is it too late to point out that this was clearlyintended as sarcasm?

Guest Steven Dedalus
It was a great show, I've never seen it before but will check it out next week, dispite the twattiness.

I only caught it by accident 'cos i was watching Flight of the Conchords beforehand, which has potential to be the funniest show on TV. Their songs are genius,

Conhords is the best show on TV in AAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEESSSSSS.

The last episode ends on an amazingly bleak note. Loved it.