aberdeen-music

X-Box 360 For Sale

Luigi

Right, well I'm selling my X-box 360, it's practically mint condition and it's the premium pack, (includes 20GB hard drive, Wireless controller, headset, remote control and internet cable thing.) I'm also throwing in a second wireless conroller with re-chargable battery (and charger). I will put it all back in it's original box. 180

I've also got 4 games which I'll sell seperatley - Oblivion: 20 - Battlefield 2: 15 - Dead Rising: 20 - Virtua Tennis 3: 20 You don't have to buy these though, they're optional. Thanks, Louis.

hey man

Right, well I'm selling my X-box 360, it's practically mint condition and it's the premium pack, (includes 20GB hard drive, Wireless controller, headset, remote control and internet cable thing.) I'm also throwing in a second wireless conroller with re-chargable battery (and charger). I will put it all back in it's original box. 180

I've also got 4 games which I'll sell seperatley - Oblivion: 20 - Battlefield 2: 15 - Dead Rising: 20 - Virtua Tennis 3: 20 You don't have to buy these though, they're optional. Thanks, Louis.

yeah id be intrested in that shit, altho it wud probably take me 3 weeks to get the money for it, wud u be able to keep it till then for me? wb man