aberdeen-music

Looking for somewhere to live

Lemonade

I'm on the lookout for somewhere to hang my hat. If anyone has a spare room to let out, I'd probably be interested. I don't really mind who I live with or where, as long as it's clean and quiet.

I'm a 27 year old professional male, clean, tidy, quiet, easy going. Earning a decent wage. Car owner. Occasional smoker (but don't mind being banished to the garden to enjoy my dirty habit). Prefer quiet nights in, but do enjoy a night out every once in a while. I tidy up after myself. Very considerate of others. Not a party type - my ideal night is a stack of DVDs and a Dominos pizza. I like to watch movies a lot. I like a game of poker. Occasionaly visit the gym. I play guitar. I make affa fine pancakes on a Sunday.

I don't really mind about location, since I usually drive everywhere anyway, but somewhere with parking would be nice. My only criteria for a flatmate is someone quiet, ideally who works similar hours to me (9-5) and won't be banging about all night cause I'm quite a light sleeper. My last flatmate told me she was 'between jobs' when I went to look around her flat, then after I moved in I found out she was a hooker! I got kept awake every single night either by the noise of her getting fucked or by the drunken all night parties she held three or four nights a week. I'd prefer not to go through this again as I didn't sleep properly for about 3 months, and I came home from work early a few times and walked in on her wanking off old men. This was not a fun place to live.

Any offers, please get in touch - PM or email thecocacolakid@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Elwood

My last flatmate told me she was 'between jobs' when I went to look around her flat, then after I moved in I found out she was a hooker! I got kept awake every single night either by the noise of her getting fucked or by the drunken all night parties she held three or four nights a week. I'd prefer not to go through this again as I didn't sleep properly for about 3 months, and I came home from work early a few times and walked in on her wanking off old men.

Please read no further if easily offended......

Oh, how I laughed!

Apart from being a noisy, durty, grampa-chugging wee hoor, was she tidy?

I have two spare rooms, but you're probably riddled with STI's - either that or you're raging homo - coz there's no way you stayed there for 3 months without poking it at least once unless you were batting for the pink team :laughing:

Please read no further if easily offended......

Oh, how I laughed!

Apart from being a noisy, durty, grampa-chugging wee hoor, was she tidy?

I have two spare rooms, but you're probably riddled with STI's - either that or you're raging homo - coz there's no way you stayed there for 3 months without poking it at least once unless you were batting for the pink team :laughing:

or perhaps he didn't want to be riddled with sti's from a hooker?

Yes, thank you Dave, someone standing up for my integrity!

No I never did 'poke that', she was ugly as shit, she looked like a guy crossed with the female gremlin from Gremlins 2, and she smoked all my fags and drank all my beer. I couldn't stand the girl.

Ewwwww! - sounds like you cleared out not a moment to soon o_O

Guest DustyDeviada
Yes, thank you Dave, someone standing up for my integrity!

No I never did 'poke that', she was ugly as shit, she looked like a guy crossed with the female gremlin from Gremlins 2, and she smoked all my fags and drank all my beer. I couldn't stand the girl.

Can you PM me her number?

Only joking, sounds like quite a good laugh for the first couple of weeks, but it would get old pretty quickly.

What area was it?