aberdeen-music

A couple of guitars for sale.

sammo303

Hey folks.

I am putting a couple of guitars up for sale.

1. Maverick X1.

There are a couple of small dents which I'll try to get closeups of if anyone is interested. I have fitted a killswitch to it, it is the little toggle next to the main toggle switch. Also, the main toggle switch could probably do with being replaced, it works fine but doesn't 'clunk' between settings in a satisfying manner.

I'm looking for 200 for collection ideally, though I'll consider close offers.

DSCN3556.jpg

DSCN3559.jpg

DSCN3560.jpg

2. G&L Tribute Legacy Premium Strat.

A very nice guitar for the money. This has a swamp ash body, hard rock maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. The pickups are special, they are the USA G&L pickups and sound brilliant! I have fitted a push/pull volume knob which adds the bridge pickup to any pickup setting, giving neck & bridge together and all 3 together combinations, 7 sounds! This guitar is in mint condition!

I'm looking for 230 for collection, though again close offers considered.

DSCN2953.jpg

If you are in the Aberdeen area I can deliver by car.

I'd love the G&L but I'm a bit broke just now - I'll look you up when I have cash next and see if you still have it, K?

Absolutely, if it isn't gone then give me a shout.

It is a brilliant guitar, though I should point out that it is a "Tribute by G&L", not a G&L. I guess it's like Epiphone is to Gibson, but the quality and materials are great and the pickups are the real deal.

Sam.

• 2 weeks later...