aberdeen-music

Coming Soon........

saf-one

acthlogodd0.gif

Previous live guests include; CSS, The Gossip, Haduken!, The Walkmen, Death from Above 1979,

The Futureheads, Jamie Lidell, New young pony club, The Rakes, Jack Penate, Maximo Park and Justice.

Coming soon to Abdn.

"Adventures Close To Home is perhaps the finest of the new breed of parties" (TimeOut - Feb 2007 )

eeeoooo interesting, very interesting...i checked out www.adventuresclosetohome.com im presuming its the website?

and im guessing this may be another moshulu/barfly clubnight? correct me if im wrong. but i like the sound of it whatever it is!

I say DS you spy wrong, it all part of the upward momentum of The Lemon Tree

1st one Sat 24th Nov Doors 10pm......

Go get the new LT programme for lots of treats & not many tricks

• 3 weeks later...

All the info you need hopefully.

acthfrontui8.jpg

acthbackrb3.jpg

In short, Dan le sac is the beats, scroobius pip is the beard. An odd combination of an electro producer and a spoken word artist who find themselves at the crossover between hip-hop, dance and indie. In the past 6 months they have managed to cram in a UK top 40 single, supports including Basement jaxx, Kate Nash & Lethal Bizzleas well as well as being a highlight of festivals including Glastonbury, Reading, Leeds and BenicassimAlso the most requested artist of ALL TIME on XFM with there track Thou shalt always kill.

MASH Producer and DJ extraordinaire. Remixer for the likes of Peaches & Blondie. Favourite of Mylo, Freaks and Basement Jaxx. Deck sharer with Justin Robertson, Chemical Brothers & Erol Alkan,. DJed the world over from Brazil to Paris New York to GermanyNeed we say more!

Haunted House Party - Glasgows finest electro indie masters the Errors side project. The'll be fresh from supporting underworld for three nights at the Roundhouse, London! Great live eletro, dancey madness. Come see them before they go massiveeee.

Adventures close to home DJs Ill Will & Choaf have built up quite a reputation for themselves having recently played at Glastonbury, Club 103 (Berlin), Fabric, 333 and have been the requested DJs at Modular, Vice, DFA, Muse, Bloc Party and Interpol parties.

"ACTH IS PERHAPS THE FINEST OF THE NEW BREED OF PARTIES" - TIME OUT FEB 07