aberdeen-music

Mourinho quits?

Tony Marlin

Fuck, that's wild! Though it's probably been on the cards for a while, after he and Abramovich fell out last year.

JM - "John Terry is injured I need money to buy a new defender"

RA - "You can't have any"

JM - "Why not?"

RA - "Cos I spent it all on Andriy Shevchenko, who you didn't even want to sign. By the way, play Shevchenko more often"

JM - "But he's shit"

RA -"Doesn't matter. He cost 30m. Play him"

etc.....

He was direcotr of football at portsmouth then went to chelsea for the same job.

EDIT:

He was manager of Maccabi Haifa, took them to Champions League in 2000 then went to Israel and nearly got them to the World Cup.

Wow.

God knows who he's actually managed but Chelsea are idiots for getting rid of Jose, even if he was a douche bag.

Rumours linking him to maybe Portugal, or Inter Milan, but definately not any team from La Liga.

Don't see Ancelotti leaving Milan any time soon so that leaves Inter or Juve I suppose?

Actually, given how poorly they've started the season, anything other than a win midweek at Palermo, which is a pretty tough game, and I reckon there'll be a fair bit of pressure on Ancelotti. Nae sure that Mourinho would find Berlusconi any less of a tosser to work for than Abramovich though.

Why would Ranieri be going anywhere?