aberdeen-music

Fandangos!

Brymon

I'd always tip waiting staff 10% unless the service was shit. Always round up a taxi fair to the nearest 2 unless the guys a dick. Delivery drivers might get a quid or 2 if they're friendly enough. Bar staff if they're hot or very friendly. Never been sure on the hairdresser one - I'll tip next time as long as I don't look like Lloyd Christmas again.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a waitress, and used to be a barmaid, so when I'm out I sometimes tip; it's only when I think someone's giving me good service which is pretty damn hard in Aberdeen. There's heaps of places you only get a grunt or nod, so if I get a nice barman/barmaid then they get a tip, or if I have a nice meal and the service was good.

There's too many people my age nowadays who think everyone owes them something, and think that they deserve tips, just because they bothered to come into work... o_O

Where I work, the folk who visit are usually businessmen, rich americans or english toffs, so we always get a decent tip which is divided up between everyone, and handed out each month :up: But we pretty much run about after them and provide a good service, which they love, and it's why they keep coming back.

I walked past Fandango's today on the way to work and they appear to have renamed it and given it a highly questionable make-over on the outside which basically consists of tearing down the menu and painting everything purple. It was called something that sounded like a nickname based around a surname if that makes sense. Something like 'Christies' or 'Malco's'.

No Fuckin way?!?! That happened awfully quick. Im sure it was still Fandango's when a went to see Halloween a couple of weeks ago!!

Who's got tha Ba's to go in and give us some feedback? Find out if they have renevated the food as well as the outside!!

Any Takers? CHI666?!?!

Guest Tam o' Shantie
haha whenever i'm down at Frankie and bennys for some awesome pizza and that cookie sharing desert i've always wondered what fandangoes would be like when we exit frankies. thank god i seen this thread before my curiosity killed the cat and probably my will to eat

You're obviously a real food connaisseur if you won't settle for anything less than F&B's pizza so I'm glad that I could help

I walked past Fandango's today on the way to work and they appear to have renamed it and given it a highly questionable make-over on the outside which basically consists of tearing down the menu and painting everything purple. It was called something that sounded like a nickname based around a surname if that makes sense. Something like 'Christies' or 'Malco's'.

Clarkies!!!