aberdeen-music

Look what I'm getting!

fatboy

I've got a genuine hammond for sale at the moment, it's an L102 spinet which is the same model used by Emerson Lake and Palmer. It doesn't have the D switches installed for controlling a leslie but it is in immaculate condition and sounds fantastic. I need to take a few photos but heres the original brochure for it in the meanwhile.

I can deliver this almost anywhere in scotland, PM if you're genuinely interested. I also have the full original manual in digital format which includes all the info on servicing the internals.

hammond_advert.JPG

Hammond Organ is one of my favourite keyboard instruments.

I don't know much about the different models but the B3 is the most classic of model.

I understand C3 is the same sound as B3, but in a slightly differnet box.

M series is pretty good. My uncle has one

Don't know about L

You must be careful if you buy a hammond organ as some of them sound nothing like the B3 or 'rock/jazz organ' type sound. Many are only sounds suitable for churches.

You need an external leslie and preferably a source of overdrive/fuzz if you wish to use it in a progressive or heavy rock context.