aberdeen-music

Man dies after 3 day internet binge

people who use computers to play games are twats and fully deserve their deep-vein-thrombosis or fatal obesity. Also anyone who owns a games consoles deserves to be executed. And MMORPG addicts should be gassed for the sake of humanity.

Instead of spending hours and days learning how to play some retarded game, why not do something constructive like learn software development?

Here's a pic of my new PC, which I run solaris on and use solely for development of software solutions.

new_case.jpg

people who use computers to play games are twats and fully deserve their deep-vein-thrombosis or fatal obesity. Also anyone who owns a games consoles deserves to be executed. And MMORPG addicts should be gassed for the sake of humanity.

Instead of spending hours and days learning how to play some retarded game, why not do something constructive like learn software development?

Here's a pic of my new PC, which I run solaris on and use solely for development of software solutions.

new_case.jpg

My pc is better than yours:

4s.jpg

Guest Steven Dedalus

new_case.jpg

You are sooooo cool.